After reading many of the other reviews there really isn't much more to say. A stay at Aeolos Studios is everything people have said - it is seriously like walking into a postcard of Santorini. It's all there, the whitewashed buildings, the rooms carved into the caldera face, the breakfast brought up to you room any time up until 12. And the view. We arrived in the evening so didn't see anything of the caldera when we arrived but opening our doors on that first morning we were greeted by a sight I will never forget - nor did we ever tire of it during our entire stay. Breathtaking.
If anyone is planning a trip to Santorini and were like us, not knowing what part of the island to stay on, Imerovigli is the spot. It is high on the caldera, walking distance but far enough away from Thera to be away from the larger tourist throngs.
And for accommodation in Imerovigli, in cannot recommend Aeolos Studios highly enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel on top of the cliffs of the Caldera of Santorini island facing a breathtaking view are built according to the Aegean architectural style and located at the picturesque village of Imerovigli, on an altitude of 330 m. offering wellness by the outside pool or at the studio's indoor Jacuzzi, with aromatherapy, in tranquility and relaxation for a memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aeolos Studios & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeolos Villas Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Hotel Santorini
- Aeolos Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Studios & Suites Santorini/Imerovigli