Aeolos Studios & Suites
Hotels.com
Gizis Exclusive(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$366
US$345
Pegasus Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)
US$574
US$560
  • Breakfast included
San Antonio Luxury Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$756
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$495
US$944
Orbitz.com
US$922
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsevery morninggreek bbqvacant roomour honeymoongreek yoghurt and honeybreathtaking viewscave roomjacuzzi tubjunior suitesour room was not readywould definitely stay here againbreakfast servicebottle of winecomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shopsamazing experiencewatching the sunset
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights as part of our honeymoon. We traveled to a few European countries, and a couple Greek islands, and I can honestly say, this hotel was by far the best hotel I've ever stayed in. It was slightly difficult to find, but we asked one of the many overly helpful residents, and she walked us to the hotel. We arrived and immediately we were upgraded from a normal room, to a honeymoon suite, free of charge. The room was amazing. There is only about 5 or 6 rooms in the whole place, and all of them walk out to a spectacular view, so I'm sure we would have been just fine without the upgrade. We had a bottle of wine waiting for us as we entered, and the manager was extremely helpful and generous. The room had a massive jacuzzi tub, which fit myself and my wife with plenty of room to spare. We had complementary breakfast every morning, over looking the beautiful santorini views. There are a few comments that complain about the breakfast being repetitive, but they must have changed it up, because it was different each time for us. I can't say enough good things about this place, I would go back in a heartbeat. Do yourself a favor, and stay here for your next vacation, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Chris T
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We stayed in this hotel during our honeymoon, and it was really excellent experience. The hotel is very cute and very clean, with an amazing view over the volcano. We were in the suite, and it was very very nice, with jacuzzi in the bathroom...and since it was made like in a cave, inside was really agreeable and nice to sleep. Service was excellent, owner and stuff were very very nice and polite, always with the smile and ready to help with advices and useful information. The breakfast was served in the room every morning, actually on the balcony in front of the room, so every morning we were eating nice fresh breakfast with the view over the sea and volcano. Also, the location is very good, beacause it is easy to go either to Fira or to Oia in the evening, you can also have a pleasent walk around, very very nice. Down the hotel we also found the parking, so it was easy to park the car and to have it nearby. In the afternoon hours we were relaxing next to the small but very nice swimmingpool, watching the sunset. Overall amazing experience, and I would warmly recommend this place for your stay in Santorini!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank draganajelacic
Reviewed 26 May 2013

On arrival we were greeted by a Greek? male who worked for the hotel, He carried both of our suitcases and showed us to our hotel, We searched our pockets for lose change as we thought he would hang around for a tip, in which we were under no pressure to give which was nice, not like other previous holidays. The manager showed us to our room, it was very nice and clean, One bedrrom, one bathroom with jaccuzzi. She offered a few tips and we were given a leaflet with info about restaurants and the island etc.The view from our balcony was amazing. We were welcomed with a bottle of wine and flowers ( flowers bought by my parents as a pre wedding gift).
We were in Santorini to get married/ honeymoon, We were left alone and not pestered at all which was really nice. The hotel was peaceful, the pool was nice but very deep. We rang for breakfast which was bought to us almost straight away. It was a nice selection of food, ideal for a brunch.
The day before our wedding, Daphne ( the manager ) offered us a wedding gift of a room upgrade. So we packed and walked into what could be described as a 'villa'. It was so much more spacious ( a room for 4), two bathrooms, two bedrooms, living room etc This in my opinion made my wedding morning a thousand times better ( Thank you! ), alot more stress free, more room to get ready. My sisters ( who stayed at another hotel ) and my parents in another room of Aeolos could all come and get ready with me and there was still lots of space.
The cleaner works very hard and came in everyday.
There are a few steps to this hotel ( but i think their are for most in santorini) The only negatve for this hotel is that all beds were uncomfortable ( quite hard and we did not sleep well) But apart from that this hotel is perfect, We would definately recommend and re visit. On departure both our heavy bags got carried up the stairs again, We gave a small tip in which he was reluctant to take but he works very hard we noticed. Overall, a great hotel.

Room Tip: My parents stayed in the loft room, ok for young couples but the ladder to the bed was very steep and there was not much room in there.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MrsLR_12
Reviewed 23 May 2013

my boyfriend and i stayed at Aeolos studios in may 2013. We had a bit trouble finding Aeolos, but we caught the bus and then had to figure out where it was. On arrival we were extremely pleased, a absolutely stunning view and the staff were so friendly and helpful immediately. We stayed in double bed loft room, our bedroom was as if we were in a cave very romantic , also we had a hot tub in the room to ourselves and free bottle of wine on arrival, the rooms were clean, very pretty and right out our front door we had that amazing View. The hotel has free wifi, a swimming pool and free breakfast. We were thinking it was going to be a self serve buffet type meal, but instead when I asked at reception where do we go for breaky he told me just to sit outside and he would bring it out, so we had a breakfast of fruits or yogurts, coffee, toast, breads and croissants and also eggs, we felt very spoilt! Sitting outside to enjoy the santorini sun! The hotel was very peaceful and relaxing. Only negative would be the wifi that only a certain amount of guests could be using the wifi at once, which was a but frustrating. Also the cave/loft rooms are better for the young or fit because you have to climb a ladder to the bedroom and can be a bit of small bendy space to do so. But I would definitely recommend Aeolos to anyone travelling to santorini!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank GraceS5
Reviewed 20 May 2013

After reading many of the other reviews there really isn't much more to say. A stay at Aeolos Studios is everything people have said - it is seriously like walking into a postcard of Santorini. It's all there, the whitewashed buildings, the rooms carved into the caldera face, the breakfast brought up to you room any time up until 12. And the view. We arrived in the evening so didn't see anything of the caldera when we arrived but opening our doors on that first morning we were greeted by a sight I will never forget - nor did we ever tire of it during our entire stay. Breathtaking.
If anyone is planning a trip to Santorini and were like us, not knowing what part of the island to stay on, Imerovigli is the spot. It is high on the caldera, walking distance but far enough away from Thera to be away from the larger tourist throngs.
And for accommodation in Imerovigli, in cannot recommend Aeolos Studios highly enough

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple