This was my WORST hotel experience ever.I cant figure out how this place has got a 4.5 rating by TRIP ADVISOR and i definately dont think it can be called a 4 star property.i would not even rate it as a 3 star budget hotel. .they do not even have a proper reception and you are totally on your own after 9.00 p.m till the morning 9.00 a.m. There is nobody from the hotel there not a single person whom you could contact even in an emergency......there is a telephone number but no one answers the phone after 8.00 p.m .One night i was with some friends and my husband came to the hotel early there was nobody at the reception to give him the keys....he had to wait out for almost 2 hours, They dont have a car park and the lane leading to the hotel is in a major need for repair and doesnt even have street lights, its really dark. We stayed for 3 nights and our bed sheets and the towels were not changed everyday,.the rooms were not cleaned.When we got back there was no one there and even in the morning the staff said that they can not give us clean towels till the cleaning lady comes and she comes at 11.00 a.m.so we had to wait for her.they said that they had not cleaned our room as they were busy cleaning the hotel after the rain.There is no buffet breakfast and since it is served in your room, they do not give you a repeat of anything , you just get what they serve you at one go. NO window in the room and NO dustbin even .....and i paid about 200 euros for the room.The only plus is the view , which you could get at a lots of places in santorini in any case .There is one of the staff i remember who was just so helpful with his tips for the restaurants and he really recommended some great places(j forgotten his name though....i thing it was marlo or something). I am a frequent traveler and generally refer to TRIP ADVISOR for my bookings, but this place was a total disaster. Will so warn people against this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel on top of the cliffs of the Caldera of Santorini island facing a breathtaking view are built according to the Aegean architectural style and located at the picturesque village of Imerovigli, on an altitude of 330 m. offering wellness by the outside pool or at the studio's indoor Jacuzzi, with aromatherapy, in tranquility and relaxation for a memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aeolos Studios & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeolos Villas Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Hotel Santorini
- Aeolos Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Studios & Suites Santorini/Imerovigli