Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$193
Expedia.comUS$193
TravelocityUS$193
eDreamsUS$193
Orbitz.comUS$193
PricelineUS$193
All reviews magnificent view between fira and oia dennis cave jacuzzi privacy santorini sunset calypso greek
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2016

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights. We were coming from a much bigger hotel/spa from Mykonos so we had to adjust to the smaller space. We loved the view. It is by far the best view on the island. It gives Oia' a run for its money. Our first room was Eros and we weren't crazy about it. The space was really tight. The only way to get to the bed was to climb up a narrow ladder. You really aren't able to stand up either. The bathroom layout was just horrible. The shower is very tiny, barely big enough for 1 person. The toilet was very awkwardly placed you had to sit on it sideways and the lid doesn't stay up. The jacuzzi tub was directly in front of a huge bay window so you mustn't forget to pull down the shade if you want to take a bubble bath. The second night we asked to be moved to Calypso the vacant room next door. While the room was being cleaned I took a look in to see the difference. The bathroom was much bigger and even more functional and the bedroom was larger and had a staircase. Both rooms were built in caves so the same tight/cramp space still applied but the bathroom and staircase were big factors for me. During our stay we met a lovely French couple who had the Aegeo honeymoon suite. They were curious to know what the other rooms looked like inside so they asked us if they could see our room and they would in turn show us theirs. Their room was amazing. It was open and had a private balcony overlooking the caldera, the bathroom was functional and the bedroom was normal sized. This room was not built in the cave. I loved the location of this hotel, the staff was great and the service was great. I would recommend staying in the executive or honeymoon suites. The junior suites were not my favorite. Calypso was much better than Eros in my opinion but if I had the chance to book again knowing what I know now, Id book a bigger suite. If they ever did renovations I would suggest that the replace the rock surrounding the pool area with glass like the other hotels to enhance the view. The breakfast service was nice but the quality of the pastries was store bought. There really isn't any reception after 9pm. You are kind of on your own. There are lots of tiny supermarkets around for you to buy snacks. There really is no food in your rooms. There is no mini bar in the junior suites, Im not sure about the larger rooms. Even with all that said I still had a great stay. If I were to visit again I would definitely stay in a larger suite. I enjoyed the staff and the snacks they provided for us on occasion were delicious. The hospitality, the location and the view is what makes this property very good.

Room tip: Executive and Honeymoon suites are larger. Indoor jacuzzis are better for cooler nights for fall stays.
6  Thank Jalil L
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights mid-October. The hotel is located at the best place of Imerovigli, with magnificent view. The hotel staff are just excellent, friendly and hospitable, ready to accommodate every wish. The breakfast is rich and variable, having greek yoghurt and honey, bread, pitas and fruits. However, everything is supermarket quality. It would be very nice to have homemade marmalade for example.
The hotel has rooms ranging from small caves to bigger suites, some with semi-private small terraces. Unfortunately, trying to accommodate as many rooms as they could, both the private terraces and the common places are tiny. Moreover, adding indoor and outdoor jacuzzis in the rooms, rendered the free space even smaller. You have literally to pivot around furniture to move around the room. There is no reception and in order to reach the rooms one may have to go around the small terraces of the other rooms.
All that said, it is a nice hotel, but there are other establishments with comparable prices in the area that are better. The greatest value of the hotel by far is the staff.

Room tip: If you are tall (or just above average) do not select the cave rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This hotel was the perfect choice for our holiday with my partner. Views were breathtaking, breakfast and room service was outstanding. Thank you Dennis for such an excellent service!! Sunset views and snacks were the best part of our day! We would totally recommend this hotel, you will never regret it!! It's the perfect accomodation for your holiday in paradise Santorini!

Room tip: Choose the room with private balcony and outdoor and indoor spa, it's totally worth it!
Date of stay: September 2016
3  Thank Vanesa B
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Where do I begin..
Most accommodation here is geared for honeymooners or couples, as a group of 3 (one couple and a single traveler) our first night was spent in a beautiful but expensive villa which consisted of a king size bed and a fold out couch in an open plan room. After a thorough investigation of Imerovigli we found our paradise. A "cave" configuration with 2 double bedrooms and bathrooms with their own showers and jet baths as well as a living and dining area. The large patio also had a dining area with our own jacuzzi looking over the Aegean Sea and Santorini. Views, views, views! To top it off we had the pleasure of being hosted by Dennis who looked after us as if we were his only guests.
I will definitely be back. Thank you Aeolos and Dennis x

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank kimlorenw
Reviewed 14 October 2016

I have stayed for 3 nights and the hotel has amazing views. My room didnt have a balcony, but views from veranda are beautiful. Room was clean and had all the amenities but cramped. Hotel provided me the airport transfers on request. Staff were nice and Breakfast was good.

2  Thank desibm