Letter sent to Nikitas owner of Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa
Dated March 25, 2011
"Dear Nikitas, Savas and Rocabella staff,
I would like to sincerely thank you and commend you for the level of
outstanding service, friendliness, and professionalism your Deluxe
Suites staff lavished on my wife Erika & myself from the moment we
arrived the evening of March 17th through our checkout the morning
of March 22nd.
As you well know this trip was very special to me since it was a surprise
gift given to my wife in celebration of our 20th wedding anniversary. You
knew I had concerns but you took the time to reassure me it would be ok
and that your staff would take good care of us. And boy did you deliver!
Our stay at Rocabella Resort has been unequivocally the finest stay
we have ever experienced *anywhere* in our many years of travel around
the world. At all times we felt a very friendly and warm atmosphere -- like we
were part of your family.
Honorable mention goes to two ladies who won our hearts with the wonderful
smiles and dispositions.
At the front desk Ms. Elef̱thería was an absolute pleasure. Such radiant
personality and always eager to please and solve any and all concerns
(not that there were any to begin with). She made countless suggestions
of places to visit and dine at and swiftly arranged for a DVD player to be
delivered to our suite within minutes after our initial inquiry.
The second person of note is Ms. Rhea? at the breakfast buffet (I apologize
as I don't know if that's the correct spelling). She too was outstanding & an
absolute joy to wake up to every morning at breakfast. Always smiling and
happy to answer all of our questions. She too offered lots of suggestions of
places to visit even taking the time to jot down very specific directions on a
piece of paper just for us.
The gentlemen in your resort also deserve honorary mentions - I just can't
remember their names. Sorry :(
The very nice gentleman who brought us the complimentary bottle of bubbly
our last evening there was always top notch, right down to the fellow who
drove us to our first dinner at Anogi the night we arrived to Imerovigli (we still
hadn't gotten our rental car) & whom also drove us to the airport the morning
we left. Murat is his name, I think. He too was always a breath of fresh air.
Even the lady who made up our room everyday was lovely. So on and on it
goes and I can't speak highly enough of your whole staff.
So all in all Nikitas...
A FIRST CLASS STAY @ A WORLD-CLASS RESORT!!!
Your staff worked harmoniously as a team to make this, our second stay in
Santorini, even better than the first time -- and that was very special already,
and, I thought, a very tough act to follow! But you did it!!!
Thanks again from our bottom of our hearts! We loved Rocabella Deluxe
Suites & Spa so much that we are already making plans to hopefully return
next year - except this time with our children - so we'll just have to reserve an
even bigger suite! Haha :-)
And by the way WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED OUR SUITE!!! Thanks for hand-
picking it for us!!! Absolutely beautiful and with that million-dollar view! WOW
Once again all the best and warm regards to the wonderful staff @ Rocabella!
With much respect and admiration,
Oswaldo & Erika Martinez"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini A memorable stay in Santorini. Discover the hospitality of Rocabella Santorini! On an island of unique beauty begins your experience of an accommodation refined down to the smallest detail! Discover the landscapes, the flavors, the magic of Santorini as afforded by Rocabella Santorini's brand new concept of hospitality. Rocabella Santorini is a spread of 11,000 square meters in the picturesque village of Imerovigli. It overlooks the caldera, the volcano and the surrounding islands and is host to memorable sunsets. A beautiful hotel, it's one of the most popular ones on the island. Here you will experience a new era of hospitality. The pleasant staff of Rocabella Santorini welcomes guests with genuine warmth, making you feel instantly "at home". The hotel offers a range of facilities and services that makes your stay a cherished holiday or an unforgettable honeymoon. Rocabella Santorini initiates the Santorini experience; in the hotel you'll feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun at one of four swimming pools, you'll feel rejuvenated at the modern gym and refreshed in the exceptional spa. Enjoy the sunset with a glass of local wine or with your favorite cocktail along with regional and Mediterranean delicacies by chef Xenakis Gikas. To add truly romantic touches to your honeymoon, plan your wedding with the help of the experienced wedding planners of Rocabella Santorini. Choose from a variety of Greece's traditional tasty products and find clothes and accessories at the hotel's boutique that have been carefully selected just for the guests of Rocabella Santorini. Rocabella Santorini offers an experience that you will never forget on the most beautiful island in the world, unique Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa Imerovigli