The great views, the three pools overlooking the bay in an amazing scenery is the biggest highlight of the hotel. The service is quite friendly.
However, you should not be fooled: he rooms are quite average and the restaurant is pretty bad, the breakfast was always the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini was born out of Santorini’s whitest whites and bluest blues, a peaceful retreat for travelers who seek a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Literally meaning ‘beautiful rock’, our resort is located in the picturesque village of Imerovigli, a slice of heaven where you can enjoy the best sizzling sunset story of your life. The privileged location of the hotel, just far enough away from the bustle of the city, yet strategically positioned within easy reach of the capital, Fira and the dreamlike village of Oia, makes it ideal for every type of traveler. Our 42 rooms and suites have been carefully designed with minimal decor, simple lines, and ethereal charm to accentuate the Cycladic culture and authentic island life. They beckon you to a storybook world of sea, romance and dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa Imerovigli