We had our wedding reception at Rocabella on 3rd June 2012 and the experience, service and views were far beyond anything we could have imagined or dreamed of when we decided to have our wedding in Santorini.
Savas and his staff were extremely helpful, professional and accommodating both during our stay and beforehand in helping to create a perfect day for us and our guests. All emails were answered immediately and every request dealt with by Savas.
We had 80 guests and we are certain the wedding was one of the best weddings our guests had ever been to! From the breathtaking views (quite a few guests likened the experience to being in a Bond movie), to the copious amount of food and drink, great entertainment and awesome fireworks (which we sprang on Savas as a last minute request), we can honestly say the day was perfect!
The honeymoon suite is wonderful with you own jacuzzi and has a huge area outside which I used beforehand as the bride for photos and greeting family.
We literally danced our socks off until 3am and cabs were on hand for our guests to get home.
Having seen personally a great deal of venues in Santorini to hold a wedding reception, I can honestly say that if you are looking for sheer style, ultra-chic and breathtaking views, together with a hotel that will accommodate your every needs, then look no further than Rocabella.
We cannot wait to go back!!
Oh and I would say that the sunset from Rocabella is even better from the view at Oia :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini A memorable stay in Santorini. Discover the hospitality of Rocabella Santorini! On an island of unique beauty begins your experience of an accommodation refined down to the smallest detail! Discover the landscapes, the flavors, the magic of Santorini as afforded by Rocabella Santorini's brand new concept of hospitality. Rocabella Santorini is a spread of 11,000 square meters in the picturesque village of Imerovigli. It overlooks the caldera, the volcano and the surrounding islands and is host to memorable sunsets. A beautiful hotel, it's one of the most popular ones on the island. Here you will experience a new era of hospitality. The pleasant staff of Rocabella Santorini welcomes guests with genuine warmth, making you feel instantly "at home". The hotel offers a range of facilities and services that makes your stay a cherished holiday or an unforgettable honeymoon. Rocabella Santorini initiates the Santorini experience; in the hotel you'll feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun at one of four swimming pools, you'll feel rejuvenated at the modern gym and refreshed in the exceptional spa. Enjoy the sunset with a glass of local wine or with your favorite cocktail along with regional and Mediterranean delicacies by chef Xenakis Gikas. To add truly romantic touches to your honeymoon, plan your wedding with the help of the experienced wedding planners of Rocabella Santorini. Choose from a variety of Greece's traditional tasty products and find clothes and accessories at the hotel's boutique that have been carefully selected just for the guests of Rocabella Santorini. Rocabella Santorini offers an experience that you will never forget on the most beautiful island in the world, unique Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa Imerovigli