Just back from a week's stay at the Rocabella.It was fantastic,from the personal welcome when we arrived to the bottle of chilled wine delivered to our room.Rooms were spacious and very clean with a spectacular view from the balcony.The hotel is set in a truly idyllic spot and the pools and shared facilities are wonderful-you couldn't imagine a more perfect or romantic setting.There are just a few beds around each pool so it never feels crowded but there are always enough beds for everyone.Food was great-loads of choice for breakfast and a good dinner menu(we ate on our balcony and in the restaurant).
We also ate at a restaurant,Iris,just a few yards from the hotel for lunch and dinner,as this did more traditional Greek style food.The owner was the most delightful man,who always had a spot on recommendation for us.
I agree with the other comments on here about
the staff-everyone we came across was smiling and very helpful-the service couldn't be faulted.
In terms of location,it is a little out of the way,but I liked that as it was so peaceful and quiet and Oia/Fira could be reached quite easily by taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini A memorable stay in Santorini. Discover the hospitality of Rocabella Santorini! On an island of unique beauty begins your experience of an accommodation refined down to the smallest detail! Discover the landscapes, the flavors, the magic of Santorini as afforded by Rocabella Santorini's brand new concept of hospitality. Rocabella Santorini is a spread of 11,000 square meters in the picturesque village of Imerovigli. It overlooks the caldera, the volcano and the surrounding islands and is host to memorable sunsets. A beautiful hotel, it's one of the most popular ones on the island. Here you will experience a new era of hospitality. The pleasant staff of Rocabella Santorini welcomes guests with genuine warmth, making you feel instantly "at home". The hotel offers a range of facilities and services that makes your stay a cherished holiday or an unforgettable honeymoon. Rocabella Santorini initiates the Santorini experience; in the hotel you'll feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun at one of four swimming pools, you'll feel rejuvenated at the modern gym and refreshed in the exceptional spa. Enjoy the sunset with a glass of local wine or with your favorite cocktail along with regional and Mediterranean delicacies by chef Xenakis Gikas. To add truly romantic touches to your honeymoon, plan your wedding with the help of the experienced wedding planners of Rocabella Santorini. Choose from a variety of Greece's traditional tasty products and find clothes and accessories at the hotel's boutique that have been carefully selected just for the guests of Rocabella Santorini. Rocabella Santorini offers an experience that you will never forget on the most beautiful island in the world, unique Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa Imerovigli