My girlfriend Louisa and I stayed here for 7 nights for the last week in June and overall had the most relaxing and fantastic time here.
After driving to most of the major towns and cities on the island by ATV (quad bike) you realise that the Rocabella hs the BEST location, views and sunsets. The sunset from the hotel is even better than in Oia where many tourists travel to watch the sunset.
The staff including Magherita, yonitz, Electra and George are some of the fantastic team who genuinely make a hotel experience special, always helpful always smiling and always friendly. We bombarded them with questions the whole time and they were always happy to help us make the best choices for us.
The room was beautiful and simplistic with a breathtaking view from the hot tub. It wasn't fancy but it was huge clean and stylish and has everything you need.
The breakfast was huge and delicious and if there was something specific not on the menu they are more than happy to prepare it.
The service of the hotel stands out above most 5 star hotels we have stayed at across the world. The hotel WANT you to have a great trip and make it very personable.
We WILL be coming back to stay and recommend this to any couple or family who wish to stay at a great hotel with stunning views, food and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini A memorable stay in Santorini. Discover the hospitality of Rocabella Santorini! On an island of unique beauty begins your experience of an accommodation refined down to the smallest detail! Discover the landscapes, the flavors, the magic of Santorini as afforded by Rocabella Santorini's brand new concept of hospitality. Rocabella Santorini is a spread of 11,000 square meters in the picturesque village of Imerovigli. It overlooks the caldera, the volcano and the surrounding islands and is host to memorable sunsets. A beautiful hotel, it's one of the most popular ones on the island. Here you will experience a new era of hospitality. The pleasant staff of Rocabella Santorini welcomes guests with genuine warmth, making you feel instantly "at home". The hotel offers a range of facilities and services that makes your stay a cherished holiday or an unforgettable honeymoon. Rocabella Santorini initiates the Santorini experience; in the hotel you'll feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun at one of four swimming pools, you'll feel rejuvenated at the modern gym and refreshed in the exceptional spa. Enjoy the sunset with a glass of local wine or with your favorite cocktail along with regional and Mediterranean delicacies by chef Xenakis Gikas. To add truly romantic touches to your honeymoon, plan your wedding with the help of the experienced wedding planners of Rocabella Santorini. Choose from a variety of Greece's traditional tasty products and find clothes and accessories at the hotel's boutique that have been carefully selected just for the guests of Rocabella Santorini. Rocabella Santorini offers an experience that you will never forget on the most beautiful island in the world, unique Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa Imerovigli