Fantastic holiday spent at Rocabella. The views are just out if this world, we enjoyed watching the sun set each evening from our balcony. The staff were amazing from beginning to end, Maria checked us in and gave us so much helpful information and advice about where to go and what to see. Ria at breakfast brings a smile to your face and was extremely helpful... In fact all the staff were!! Make sure you pay a visit to George and his fantastic cocktails at the pool bar.
The room were really lovely- the bed extremely comfortable, a massive walk in shower and two sinks!!! The mini bar fridge wasn't the best in terms of keeping things cool though.
The stay is made that little bit more special by the lovely gestures you receive throughout your stay; drinks on arrival, bottle of wine and the turn down service with mini treats!!
The walk into Imeroviglii is around 15-20 minutes and around 40 minutes to Fira but the views make it seem so much less. We didn't manage to walk to Oia during this stay, I believe this takes around 2 hours but again something we will definitely do on our return.
The only sting in the tail for us was the price for the pick up from the port. You get charged €20 per person which wasn't made clear until we checked out and were faced with the €40 charge. And considering taxis charge around €25 euros inclusive, this seemed a little steep. Therefore I would definitely recommend a taxi if you enter from the port. A hotel transfer to the airport was €25 for both of us, which seemed reasonable.
Overall our stay was memorable for all the right reasons...Stay here and you won't be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini was born out of Santorini’s whitest whites and bluest blues, a peaceful retreat for travelers who seek a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Literally meaning ‘beautiful rock’, our resort is located in the picturesque village of Imerovigli, a slice of heaven where you can enjoy the best sizzling sunset story of your life. The privileged location of the hotel, just far enough away from the bustle of the city, yet strategically positioned within easy reach of the capital, Fira and the dreamlike village of Oia, makes it ideal for every type of traveler. Our 42 rooms and suites have been carefully designed with minimal decor, simple lines, and ethereal charm to accentuate the Cycladic culture and authentic island life. They beckon you to a storybook world of sea, romance and dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa Imerovigli