This is by far one of the best hotels in Santorini. From the moment you arrive until the moment you leave, you are not treated as a number/visitor/guest but more like a family member or long lost friend. The level of service this hotel provides is second to none. The staff are always smiling and happy to help whether it's recommending restaurants to eat at, calling for cabs or getting extra towels.
Everything about this hotel is amazing. Of course there's the stunning location - looking out over the caldera where you witness the most gorgeous sunsets, and from the front of the hotel you can also see the sunrise. The Rocabella is perfect for those that want to relax, yet you're still close enough to experience all that Santorini has to offer. The hotel is approximately an hour walk to Fira along a scenic walk way in one direction and a couple of hours in the other direction to Oia. The hotel provides a free shuttle to Fira twice a day if you don't want to walk and it's about a 10 minute cab ride to Oia. There are also buses that run throughout the day and the hotel even has bicycles that you can use.
Then there's the food. Oh my God the FOOD. It's just divine. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, room service: Yum, Yum, Yum and Yum. Everyday they have new treats to excite your taste buds. You can also enjoy delicious cocktails at the Pool Bar hanging out with George the Bartender who is just awesome.
The rooms vary in size and style depending on which room type you chose but they are all clean, comfortable, equipped with what you need and majority have a view of the caldera. The beds in particular are really comfortable. Some rooms have hot tubs outside and the Bridal Suite even has another one inside the bathroom just for that extra bit of luxury. The rooms are spread through out the property around 3 different pools so you never feel squashed and forever fighting for a deckchair.
The hotel is your typical white washed building of the Cyclades and you really do feel like you are living in a postcard.
I had my wedding here May 24, 2014 and to say it was the wedding of my dreams is an understatement. The Rocabella exceeded all my expectations.
Upon sending the initial enquiry via email, I had received a reply within 10 minutes which gave me more than enough to get me started with my planning. Dealing with Savas was easy and pain free. His recommendations were all spot on - we were more than happy with the services we received. His professionalism is reflected in his staff and they made my Wedding run so smoothly that all I had to do was have the best time.
We had a number of our guests stay at the hotel and they too couldn't fault the Rocabella. They all mentioned how lovely the staff were and how beautiful the hotel is. They too raved on about how delicious the food was, especially the food at the Wedding reception.
As a Travel Agent I will definitely be recommending this hotel to my clients travelling to Santorini and my new husband and I will be back for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini A memorable stay in Santorini. Discover the hospitality of Rocabella Santorini! On an island of unique beauty begins your experience of an accommodation refined down to the smallest detail! Discover the landscapes, the flavors, the magic of Santorini as afforded by Rocabella Santorini's brand new concept of hospitality. Rocabella Santorini is a spread of 11,000 square meters in the picturesque village of Imerovigli. It overlooks the caldera, the volcano and the surrounding islands and is host to memorable sunsets. A beautiful hotel, it's one of the most popular ones on the island. Here you will experience a new era of hospitality. The pleasant staff of Rocabella Santorini welcomes guests with genuine warmth, making you feel instantly "at home". The hotel offers a range of facilities and services that makes your stay a cherished holiday or an unforgettable honeymoon. Rocabella Santorini initiates the Santorini experience; in the hotel you'll feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun at one of four swimming pools, you'll feel rejuvenated at the modern gym and refreshed in the exceptional spa. Enjoy the sunset with a glass of local wine or with your favorite cocktail along with regional and Mediterranean delicacies by chef Xenakis Gikas. To add truly romantic touches to your honeymoon, plan your wedding with the help of the experienced wedding planners of Rocabella Santorini. Choose from a variety of Greece's traditional tasty products and find clothes and accessories at the hotel's boutique that have been carefully selected just for the guests of Rocabella Santorini. Rocabella Santorini offers an experience that you will never forget on the most beautiful island in the world, unique Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa Imerovigli