“Honeymoon!”

Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa
Ranked #19 of 51 Hotels in Imerovigli
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 8 October 2010

AMAZING. We felt completely at home! Very clean... amazing views, at home luxuries! (free internet, gym) and it was right on the walking path! Everything was a bit of a hike to get too.. but you can always take a bus one way. We enjoyed hiking one way, then taking the bus the other. PS. Restaurant is VERY expensive. But, there are two little restaurants very close walk, less than 5 min one in each direction... for more of a selection though, you'll need to hike a little longer, or take a cab.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa

Reviewed 27 September 2010

I was very nervous about this trip and especially about choosing a hotel as everything had to be perfect. My main goal was to propose to my girlfriend to get married, so I didn't want even simple details to destroy our special time!

I do not imagine more romantic place on Earth than this hotel!!! Everything just exceeded my expectations. By the time I have done reservation, I have requested flowers and champagne upon arrival explaining the reason of my intentions. To my surprise, the manager of hotel Mr Savas kept it all the time to his attention. He was so kind that, even without asking, he upgraded us and gave the best room that he had with indoor and outdoor jacuzzi and of course breaf-taking view of caldera. The pictures that you can see on their website in reality are EVEN better and just can not be described in words! So do not have doubts about it. It is magical and feels like you are simply in heaven or a dream that you do not want to wake up from.

In general I am very picky person, but I really have to admit that they provide 5 stars customer service. The hotel is 4 stars, but I could easily give them 5. The staff is professional, very organized and so friendly. I was very pleased from all the wonderful ideas and recommendations received. It is obvious that the team specializes in hospitality industry for many years, so all my needs were satisfied immediately. They have a gourmet restaurant with magnificent sunset view, the food is more than excellent there.
The time spent in SPA, having a massage and champagne with strawberries, enjoying the sunset made our stay even more relaxing and memorable.

To sum up, after our stay in Rocabella I always make a joke telling people that my girl was more impressed about the hotel and location than my proposal..:) After all, I really consider seriously to organize our weddings in Rocabella as I do not imagine any other better place than this!:)))

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2010

As a member of island hopping packages I have visited Rocabella in Santorini as my last destination in Greece. It was a time to remember.
Great views to the sunset the Caldera and Ia ..
The pool bar served us amazing cocktails and we rested on the rocking chairs overlooking the amazing Caldera scenery.,
We will surely be back !

Reviewed 24 September 2010

My stay in "Rocabella" hotel it was just a dream...!!
Everything started when we have done the check-in . The friendly and also helpful staff made our stay more pleasant and enjoyable. The minimal and moderns room's decoration made us feel very comfortable.A bottle of an exceptional wine and a variety of fruits were in the room when we arrived. Everything in there was so cleaned and fresh. The breathtaking view, the relaxation on the pool's bar sun-beds, it was just what I was looking for these holidays.!! Also, the incredible cuisine was according to our desires. I would like to thank all the hotel's staff for these incredible holiday.We will defiantly go back again and again.....!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2010

The location of the hotel speaks for itself.The staff of the hotel is more than professional(from the manager,the reception till the domestic staff)all excellent!It's for sure a boutique hotel with all the comfort of a luxury hotel.

Reviewed 5 September 2010

Gorgeous location, beautiful layout of the property, but our room was tiny (for American standards), and had little privacy. We stayed in room #10, which was in the middle of 4 rooms on the bottom level. We had a shared patio that was divided up by a 2 foot wall with a small table and two chairs. We had families with kids on both sides, and one of our neighbors left a pair of bright pink panties out to dry on the chair right as you come down the stairs from the lobby the entire 3 days we were there. Gross. But thankfully the room was well insulated from sound, and it was a great location next to the pool and restaurant.

The bed was a full size (and not very comfortable) and the room was barely wide enough to have the full size bed and then have a pathway to the small bathroom. But the whole point is to spend minimal time in the room, you're paying for the location and views.

The breakfast was good, and the views from the outdoor dining area made it that much more enjoyable.

The front desk staff were all very friendly and helpful, and recommended some great places to see and restaurants to eat at.

There's wi-fi in the lobby and pool area, but it's only wired internet in the rooms, but the lobby staff let us borrow a cable.

Overall, I'd return, but go during low-season (we were there during peak season) and request a larger room.

Reviewed 5 September 2010

Very satisfied about this hotel, perfect location, amazing view ! Rooms are decorated in a modern design, but hotel is built in the typical Cyclades style. Very friendly staff and helpfull.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Petit Palace Suites Hotel
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
Pegasus Suites & Spa
Iliovasilema Suites
Iliovasilema Suites
#22 of 51 in Imerovigli
Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments

Been to Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!