“The place you will never forget”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Imerovigli
Anastasis Apartments
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Imerovigli
Sydney, Australia
“The place you will never forget”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Staying in Anastasis Apartments is like a dream. Its the perfect spot to enjoy the beautiful sunset, amazing volcano views in the Agean sea, peaceful ships passing by the silver water, its tucked away from two busiest villages but still easy walk to one of the two towns, and good hiking exercise (or bus) to the other.

Without repeating all the other reviews which are ALL so true here, we are amazed by how passionate Despina and her team are in providing very top and tailored service to their guests, they literally make you feel like king and queen, no details missed, everything is PERFECT.

The experience of staying in Anastasis Apartments is amazing.I have the little token from the Team for my house keys and whenever I look at the key ring they gave us I smile.

It is a place you will never ever forget......

17 Thank babu122002

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Guadalajara, Mexico
Reviewed 27 October 2013

It is incredible the level of service that Despina and her team acomplished. I couldn´t ask for a better hotel for our Honeymoon. I think my only regret is not to expend 2 more nights in Anastasis Apartments.
Breathtaking location, specially with amazing daily sunsets.
Special details that makes this a unique experience: Breakfast to your balcony, welcome cocktails, honeymoon presents etc.
I don´t want to be redundant but this a MUST hotel in your visit to Santorini.

11 Thank french0007
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This place is truly amazing. The Hotel and Staff really exceeded our expectations.

We stayed in the Villa for our honeymoon.

There is not a detail they miss. The Villa is exactly as described and even better. Breakfast is sensational and all the little extras really top off the stay.

I don't know anywhere else in the world where they service your room twice a day!!

The hotel provide a shuttle bus to and from Fira which is really convenient and anything you desire, they will do their best to fulfil.

We wanted to hire an ATV for the day and they were kind enough to bring the ATV to us and sit with us while we were signing the papers to make sure everything we were agreeing to was above board.

The doors open for you, you never have to lift a finger. Cold water awaits you when you return from your day out in the hot sun. Beach bags are packed ready for your day out. Coffee at 3, wine at sunset.

If you really want to unwind or have a very romantic honeymoon/holiday, this is the place to go.

Thank you to all the staff, we had a sensational stay and as promised, we will definitely be returning in either Summer 2014 or 2015

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
15 Thank GKElias
New York City, New York
Reviewed 20 October 2013

A lot of excellent reviews have been said, so we are not going to repeat ourselves here. What I want to say is we had to break our 8 day trip in Santorini in Oct in order to try this hotel since they only had 3 nights available at the time when we reserved. Despite some inconvenience of packing and unpacking, we were very glad we made the decision to have a taste of what Anastasia Apts have to offer! Impeccable service from Despina and her staff! Imagine she's the busy owner running the hotel and answering your day-to-day emails, but she would still take time to meet and greet every new guest who arrives and bid us farewell when we left! They are truly "obsessive" about customer service, from running to you to deliver water and hand towels when you came back to the hotel from a day trip, to arranging restaurants or transportation for you. We also noticed whenever a guest took a shower in the spa, a staff would immediately come to clean up the shower room to make sure the facilities are always tidy and clean. All in all, two thumbs up! If you like being pampered, highly recommend this place!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
14 Thank AHA2006
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband and I spent the last 12 days traveling Greece for our honeymoon and I regret not spending more than 5 days in Santorini at Anastasis! We had a beautiful time in Mykonos and wondered how it could be beat - I can honestly say our time in Santorini blew it out of the water!!! The Anastasis team thought of every last detail and provided the most amazing service in the spirit of true Greek hospitality.
I could not have dreamed up a more amazing setting. We stayed in the Anastasis Villa and it was worth every dollar and more!! It was the most incredible view, and provided amazing privacy. The jacuzzi was amazing and provided an excellent view of the stars after a long day on our feet.
The added surprises were so wonderful - the team went above and beyond in so many ways! Love all the daily bonuses - sunset wine, beautiful breakfasts, etc.
It was amazing to us to pick up the phone and someone was immediately there at our every beck and call! You literally feel like royalty when staying at Anastasis.
The hotel is located in quiet Imerovigli which is excellent as well - we enjoy walking and had some wonderful trips to Thira as well as a memorable hike to Oia - of course traveling with the hiking instructions provided by the hotel! There are shuttle, bus, and taxi options as well which are quite convenient.
Every room looked wonderful, and every last thing about our stay was beyond words!!! Thank you Despina and the entire Anastasis team - we will never ever forget our time with you and look forward to returning some day!!! Definitely made it the most amazing honeymoon experience imaginable!!!

12 Thank Christine R
Oakwood ,Ontario
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Every single MARVELOUS description shared by all the visitors to Anastasis Apts are TRUE. We spent a week (Sept 17-24, 2013) celebrating our 25th Anniversary here. We were in the minority as many people were island hoping & only stayed 1-3 days. You need a week to drink in all the beauty/hospitality this location and staff have to offer. They listen to EVERY single thing you say even in passing conversation and act on it. Here is an example; We asked about the roof top hot tub use other than at sunset( just out of curiosity.) When we returned from our own 4-wheeler tour Anne Marie advised us they had reserved the hotub for us to use & enjoy our late afternoon refreshments Then in the morning when they call to advise breakfast was ready to be served we were to meet a staff at our door in bathing suits and house coats. They were escorting us up to our private breakfast on the hottub deck to eat and enjoy the hotub once again.
WOW they care your time with them is extra special and beyond memorable. This location is perfect because it is quiet and private, but still with in walking distance of Fira and bus stops There is also a shuttle that can be utilized from the hotel. We never used the cabs as bus is efficient and inexpensive or we walked. The best ways to see the whole island is by a self guided 4-wheeler tour set up by the office. Cost is $28-30 EUR) a day & they deliver vehicle right to Anastasis and when you are done the company picks it up. We did 2 days Fira end one day and Oia the other.
The pool deck never had more than 2 or 3 couples on it at one time and many times there were none as guests are on a short stay so out exploring the island. PRIVACY supreme and it is geared to a total adult experience. All rooms have same spectacular view. This will be a stay you will never forget.

Room Tip: We stayed in a corner( pool deck) superior apt, but had opportunity to look at all the units. They a...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Carolyn M
Long Island, NY
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I had been dreaming of a trip to Anastasis Apartments for years after seeing all of the incredible pictures and reviews on Tripadvisor. I had built it up so highly in my mind, that I was beginning to fear it could not live up to my expectations. Of course, like many others have said, upon my arrival I was blown away! You truly cannot imagine how amazing it is until you are actually there. From the moment I arrived with my husband, we were treated like royalty. Our every wish and desire were met. Arrangements for all of our meals were and transportation were taken care of for us. There was so much attention to detail to make our stay special. We received many surprises during our stay and we were always excited to see what was in store for us next. It does not matter if you are staying in a basic Apartment or the most extravagant suite, all guests are treated like a priority by all members of the incredible staff.
Our stay at Anastasis can only be described as a dream come true. The beauty cannot be captured in pictures. We were so mesmerized by the view, that we hardly wanted to leave the pool during our 3-day stay. Although I do not want to spoil any more surprises, I will leave off with an example of why Anastasis is truly incomparable. It was my birthday on the last day of our stay, Despina arranged for my husband and I to watch the sunset from a private jacuzzi. While we were enjoying the spectacular view, the entire staff surprised me singing the Greek version of "Happy Birthday" with balloons, a cake and a bottle of champagne. I felt as if I was with my family - I could tell that everyone really wanted me to be happy. It was the perfect ending to an absolutely perfect trip.
I hope that anyone considering Anastasis decides to book their trip. No matter what your expectations or what other wonderful places you have been, you will have an unforgettable experience. For now, I will dream of my return!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank LizzyLind
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Celestia Grand
#11 of 50 in Imerovigli
Pegasus Suites & Spa
Pegasus Suites & Spa
#15 of 50 in Imerovigli
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
Aenaon Villas
Aenaon Villas
#2 of 50 in Imerovigli
Astra Suites
Astra Suites
#5 of 50 in Imerovigli

Been to Anastasis Apartments? Share your experiences!