“Unforgettable sunset view from the outdoor jacuzzi”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Imerovigli
Anastasis Apartments
Ranked #1 of 48 Hotels in Imerovigli
Hong Kong, China
“Unforgettable sunset view from the outdoor jacuzzi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

This is a long due review of this hotel. I spent 5 days of my honeymoon in Greece last year at this lovely place. I still cannot forget the breathtaking sunset view from the outdoor jacuzzi of our suite after more more than a year. If I go to Santorini again, this will no doubt still me my choice. The service was friendly and attentive. I still remember that the staff seemed to be ready at every corner of this place at anytime of the day. They were either standing at the end of our staircases waiting to greet us a good morning or they would be at the entrance waiting to pass us a bottle of water before we venture out in the morning. When we return, they would most of the time be welcoming us back at the entrance. They were such a group of professional and attentive staff. Afternoon treats (incl champagne) were perfect for enjoying the sunset at this lovely place.

Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Karen W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Union City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

We were there in early September 2012 for 3 nights. Great ocean facing rooms in Imerovigli at this lovely resort and excellent staff and service. Every morning the breakfast spread in our balcony was fantastic and custom made based on our likes and dislikes. They also guided us daily on what to do and got bookings done for us. They also reserve the jacuzzi for you to watch the brilliant sunset. The owners are very nice and the staff is very hospitable. We would go there again in future.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank ashyajnik
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

My wife and I were looking forward to our end-of-they-honeymoon stay in Santorini solely because of what we'd read about Anastasis Apartments, and somehow, this place managed to exceed our expectations. After two weeks of amazing trips to Rome, the Amalfi Coast, and Athens, our time at Anastastis Apartments still managed to be our absolute favorite part of the honeymoon.

Despina and her staff should write the book by which all hotels provide service, because they do a PHENOMENAL job. From the second you arrive, you feel like you've been brought in as a new member of a family. Every single staff member is courteous, kind, hard working, and always has a smile for you. The grounds are absolutely immaculate, and offer views of the caldera that rival the most beautiful views in all of the world (and you get to enjoy it in an amazingly cool infinity pool). The rooms are kept exquisitely clean, and no matter what you need, they will find a way to provide it very quickly. Every single time we left for the day, we'd come back to a little surprise waiting for us. Throughout the day, there are all kinds of great complimentary gifts and snacks and drinks provided to you (including a few special surprises that I won't spoil here).

Every restaurant and location that the staff recommended for us turned out to be amazing, and they were also able to provide us drop-off and pick-up service to places around the island, including the port when we arrived and the airport when we left. It still pains me to think about having to leave this amazing place, and my wife and I will DEFINITELY return to Santorini in the future just for the experience of staying at Anastasis again. Thank you again, Despina, and your wonderful staff, for making the last bit of our honeymoon so amazing!

Do yourself a favor, and stay here as well. You'll never forget it.

18 Thank Ryan V
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

My wife and I went here for our honeymoon in 2009, and while I'm embarrassed that I haven't written this review sooner, the experience was so over the top, that it's still fresh in my mind. As the owner of a travel agency who has traveled around the world, I can say that I've never experienced the level of perfection achieved at Anastasis Apartments. From an aesthetic perspective, the decor is just the right combination of luxury and "cave house" to give you all of the creature comforts in a surrounding that still feels authentic. It looks exactly like the pictures. Breakfast on your balcony, which is fresh and delicious and varied every day (great coffee...), while you stare at the sea makes you feel like you've died and gone to heaven. As my wife said, it is so divinely beautiful that you begin to understand why the Greeks believed it must have been the work of the gods.

As for location, the view is unsurpassed. We went all over the island and no view could top the view from our balcony our the Anastasis pool deck. In a place where watching the spectacular sunset over the sea is a main attraction, we felt like we had the premium seats. The hotel is between the main towns of Fira and Oia, and a bit of a walk outside of the town of Imerovigli. Depending on your interests, this can be good or bad. Most hotels that are smack in the center of these towns line the cliffs from top to bottom, so conceivably, the folks in the hotel "above" you could have a view down into your balcony.

At Anastasis, it is the only hotel for a good 100 yards or more in any direction, so you really get to experience a level of privacy and tranquility that is fairly unique for Santorini. We enjoyed that TREMENDOUSLY. The flip side of the location, of course, is that you have to take a cab or bus to go to dinner in town in the evenings (or a LONG but gorgeous hike during the day). Although, there is a great local taverna a 5 minute walk away, and a few others in walking distance, including a 5-star restaurant.

Now the best for last - the service. I don't know how they do it, but they have achieved that level of perfection where they anticipate and cater to your every need, without hovering or seeming intrusive. When returning to the hotel after a walk or a day out, someone greats you with a cold glass of water (which always seems to be full as you lay by the pool..sometimes you don't even see them coming or going). We were walking back to the hotel with a couple of bags of groceries, and one of the staff met us about 30 yards away to carry our bags for us. Of course there are marvelous little touches like chocolates with the turn down, and fresh flowers in the bathroom each day. These are just a few examples, but suffice it to say, that you feel so totally taken care of that you never want to leave.

We can't wait to return!

Julian Roô
Owner Tanguito Travel

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank TanguitoJulian
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at Anastasis Apartments for 4 nights of our honeymoon at the beginning of August 2013. Out of our 2 week honeymoon (to Italy and Greece), Santorini was the most memorable place we visited, having much to do with the incredible accommodation of Despina and the Anastasis staff. The staff was always ready for you with cold water and an ice-cold towel, as it was HOT during August. Despina went above and beyond to accommodate us with our ATV rentals (must-do!), airport transfers, restaurant reservations, and trip reservations. We stayed in the Superior apartment and it was fantastic! We wanted the honeymoon suite (sold out) but were more than pleased with our room. The room was spacious and the views were AMAZING. As long as you book a room with a view, any room will be sufficient so keep this in mind if you are on a budget. The pictures don't do justice. Even the food was great on their somewhat limited menu. Every single person who works at Anastasis went out of their way to make our honeymoon perfect. If we can go back someday, we will! Thanks you Despina and staff for an unforgettable start to our honeymoon!

Room Tip: any room with a view is great!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank AlyssaNChoe
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Staying in Anastasis Apartments is like a dream. Its the perfect spot to enjoy the beautiful sunset, amazing volcano views in the Agean sea, peaceful ships passing by the silver water, its tucked away from two busiest villages but still easy walk to one of the two towns, and good hiking exercise (or bus) to the other.

Without repeating all the other reviews which are ALL so true here, we are amazed by how passionate Despina and her team are in providing very top and tailored service to their guests, they literally make you feel like king and queen, no details missed, everything is PERFECT.

The experience of staying in Anastasis Apartments is amazing.I have the little token from the Team for my house keys and whenever I look at the key ring they gave us I smile.

It is a place you will never ever forget......

17 Thank babu122002
Guadalajara, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

It is incredible the level of service that Despina and her team acomplished. I couldn´t ask for a better hotel for our Honeymoon. I think my only regret is not to expend 2 more nights in Anastasis Apartments.
Breathtaking location, specially with amazing daily sunsets.
Special details that makes this a unique experience: Breakfast to your balcony, welcome cocktails, honeymoon presents etc.
I don´t want to be redundant but this a MUST hotel in your visit to Santorini.

11 Thank french0007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Celestia Grand
#2 of 48 in Imerovigli
San Antonio Suites
San Antonio Suites
#10 of 48 in Imerovigli
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel

Been to Anastasis Apartments? Share your experiences!