“Perfection”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Imerovigli
Anastasis Apartments
Ranked #1 of 51 Hotels in Imerovigli
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am so proud that my partner had this property as one of the options to stay in Santorini. Very impressive. The property is so clean everywhere that is just SPOTLESS. The service is Superb from the Irini, Maria and Katerina at the Front Desk as for the owner Despina. I did not want to leave. The room was just amazing. The infinity pool will take you to the Aegean Sea. Sunsets at terrace Amazing. Great breakfast looking again at Aegean Sea. I will go back tomorrow if possible.

3  Thank wroque
There are newer reviews for Anastasis Apartments

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I did a lot of research prior to booking our accommodation for Santorini and could not pass up on Anastatis Apartments after reading all the glowing reviews from past travellers. I decided to book a night's stay, given it is our honeymoon and all and I am very happy to report that it was the right decision all along.

Before I even begin this review, I would like to thank Despina and her team of wonderful staff for making our stay the best that it could be. I have not met anyone else who is as passionate and wonderful as Despina and her team has been.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by the team of friendly staff. We were seated in the reception area and served with refreshing face towels and a cold drink. As we waited for Despina to show us around the compound, we had some friendly lessons on how to speak Greek and we must say we thought it was a very nice gesture.

The compound itself has an indoor heated pool, an outdoor pool with an amazing view and even a lounge sort of area where one can read books, watch a dvd or play some board games. The rooms were spacious and clean, with an outdoor jacuzzi facing the same views as the outdoor pool. Service was impeccable and there was always someone ready to tend to your needs, be it a drink, a meal, operating the jacuzzi or even to get around the place. No request was too hard or too much. That's how amazing our experience was.

Another big plus that we were so grateful for was when we requested a late check out as our flight as late in the night. Not only did they accommodate our request, but we were given a spare room to utilise for the afternoon just so we could take a shower and rest up. No other establishment anywhere in the world have we had this sort of service and for that we cannot recommend Anastasis Apartments enough for being the most thoughtful, passionate and friendliest place to stay at.

Go on and spoil yourself.
You deserve it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jacky T
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I am tempted not to say anything and keep this place a secret, but it is too goo for words. The location is amazing, very private yet only a walk to Imerovigli. It is a very romantic place where you are welcomed by the most amazing staff. I have been to some very good places but the service here is very hard to describe, it is simply amazing. We went for a walk and on arriving back we were met with a glass of water and cold towels to refresh, you are given smoothies or coffees and everything is done in an un-intrusive way. There are numerous reviews saying how wonderful these apartments are, they are all true these are perfect. We were fortunate in having an upgraded room for the first 3 days and got to see 2 different rooms, both of which were fantastic. Congratulations to Despina and her staff who have made this place the best on the island.

1  Thank NeilB67
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had a wonderful time at Anastasis Apartments. We stayed in the Anastasis Villa, which offered extra privacy and had excellent service. We often took our breakfast or afternoon coffee on the large terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. The concierge staff made very good restaurant recommendations and booked a sailing excursion for us. When there was high winds predicted for our sail date, the staff went above and beyond by bring this to our attention and changing our excursion date to the next day, when we had a lovely, calm day at sea. It is also very easy to take the bus to Oia for dinner or shopping.

Room Tip: The Anastasis Villa has an indoor jacuzzi in a private room overlooking the Aegean Sea.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank cmonestero
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have travelled extensively throughout the world and stayed in some amazing hotels, but Anastasias Apartments is by far the best place I have ever stayed, with service that could never be outdone anywhere else!

I booked Anastasis as a surprise for my husbands 40th birthday and he said it was the best birthday he ever had. We had planned on doing several excursions, however we didn't do them as we preferred to enjoy the hotel. Some days we walked into Fira and ate lunch or dinner in the restaurants that the staff recommended (Parea and Nousha) and some days we stayed at the hotel and lounged on our terrace and ordered food, Greek salad and a Greek Meza, OMG so tasty and we had leftovers for later, delish! The walk into Fira along the scenic path took around 45 minutes, but it didn't seem that long as the views were stunning. When you tell the restaurants that you are from Anastasis you get the best tables and are treated like royalty. When we knew where we wanted to eat, one of the girls Maria, Ereni or Caterina would ring ahead and book it for you.

The hike to Oia is a must, however it is a more rough path and you will need to wear sneakers and sunscreen, and comfortable clothes. We did it at a pretty fast pace and got to Oia in an hour and 15 minutes, again the views are awesome. We ate at Poka (pronounces Roka) its off the tourist track and down a few windy alleys, however we went back again for lunch on another day as the food was amazing, try the eggplant in the clay dish you wont be disappointed.

We hired an ATV and it was delivered and collected from the hotel, it was €20.00 per day. We got it for 6 days. It was so much fun to see the island on it, however if I did it again I wouldn't get it for quite so long. I think a few days at the beginning and a few days towards the end of our stay would have been better, as we didn't use it for a couple of days. It was a little cold to use it in the evening and Anastasis offers free transfers to and from Fira and neighbouring villages for nights out, dinner etc.

We were not aware that there was a heated indoor pool, steam room and spa, so that was a great surprise!

My husband and I are both into fitness so we bought a week long pass for the gym in Fira which cost €20 and we used it four times in the 10 days that we were there. The ATV came in handy to get us to and from the gym before breakfast!

We attended a Traditional Greek evening at To Steki Dou Nicko on Sunday evening and met two other couples, and we pulled our tables together and had a great night of dancing and drinks. (We are now stars on Youtube) :)

Breakfast was lovely and not basic at all. It was different everyday with eggs, pastries, fresh juice, coffee, bread and so on. At 3pm its coffee time, hot or cold and they also bring you something sweet to have with your coffee and then between 7-8pm they bring you a sunset drink (wine, juice) to enjoy whilst watching the sunset.

All of the little things that the team at Anastasis do for you is just wonderful and always done with a smile. It's not 'in your face' type service, it's respectful and thoughtful. On the day of my husbands birthday the team came up to our room with a birthday cake and sang happy birthday to him in Greek, they gave him a gift of a massage in the spa and complimentary use of the steam room. When he came back from his massage the room was decorated with balloons and a happy birthday sign pinned over the bed. After dinner that evening we arrived back to the hotel to find the room lit with candles and a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for us. They simply cannot do enough for you!

Thank you to Despina and her team, Maria, Caterina, Ereni and all of the other wonderful people that looked after us during our 10 day visit. It was the most relaxing and memorable holiday and we will definitely be back for a visit some time soon!

Room Tip: We stayed in the junior suite on the second level and it was prefect. Every apartment is gorgeous an...
13  Thank Lilyb1972
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I am writing this review while laying out on the balcony overlooking the caldera. Usually, it takes me months (maybe almost a year to write a review) but I am so excited to share my experience as it has been incredible.

Despina and her staff are absolutely wonderful and amazing. They really know how to treat their guests. I feel like they rolled out the red carpet for my husband and I.

This is our fourth and final night staying at Anastasis and are so sad to leave.

The location is wonderful. It is peaceful and quiet. No noise and not many tourists (occasionally, you may see tourists walking the path from Fira to Oia). I really recommend the hike from the hotel to Oia as it is beautiful. Bring hiking shoes and comfortable clothes as it is a bit more "difficult" than the walk from the hotel to Fira. The hotel provides complimentary rides to a couple of towns more towards the evening time and will pick you up at the specified time. You can use the bus to get to anyplace although it may require a connection in Fira.

The breakfast is delicious. It is NOT small and will fill you up. Every morning it is something different. If you get hungry during the day, you can order off their menu. It is filled with delicious Greek snacks, salads and dessert.

Every night there is a special surprise for you! The attention to detail is superb. I have never stayed somewhere so amazing.

We canceled some of out plans so we could enjoy the hotel.

My husband and I already discussed that we would like to come back in five years. We will be back! Simply, amazing. You will enjoy your visit.

• Stayed: May 2014
11  Thank kimcheer84
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We were priveledged to spend six nights with Despina and her amazing team,their service was the best I have experienced in the world and I have visited over 56 different countries.
The view of the Caldera took my breath away as we were first shown our suite
I celebrated a big birthday there, and the team made the day so special for me from morning until evening with cake,fruit ,flowers, a gift of a massage in the spa which was lovely ,the room was also decorated and we were suprised to recieve a bottle of champayne in our room in the evening and our room had been decorated by lit candles ,my best birthday ever..
The light breakfast ! was served on the balcony or in the suite,this consisted of tea or coffee,fresh orange juice,omellette bread with preserves ,pastries and fruit etc,the table always beautifully laid with flowers, high quality everything.
We were welcomed by a sunset jacuzzi on the evening of arrival and served drinks as we watched this amazing sight,every evening drinks are served around 7pm on your balcony or in your suite.
The whole time we spent in Anastasis Apartments was of peace,relaxation and harmony.
The receptionists could not have done more for us ,all of their recommendations for restuarants and for car hire and recommendations for visits were perfect.
We were also treated to private transfers to and from the resuarants.
All of our food in Anastasis was of high quality and beautifully presented
The Spa has a steam room which can be booked privately and a warm pool.
The outside pool was beautiful also.
Thank you eveyone for making our stay as enjoyable as it was,for giving me a very special birthday.
We look forward to visiting again............can,t wait

Room Tip: We had the Honeymoon Suite which was of course perfect for us
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Chris P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
Aenaon Villas
#17 of 51 in Imerovigli
San Antonio Suites
San Antonio Suites
#14 of 51 in Imerovigli

Been to Anastasis Apartments? Share your experiences!