1,257 results
All reviews white suite our honeymoon sunset drinks afternoon coffee superior apartment hot tub infinity pool little extras turn down service anywhere in the world glowing reviews whole team heaven on earth steam room private jacuzzi look no further dinner reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

First, my husband and I would like to give our most heartfelt thanks to the beautiful Anastasis team. You made our honeymoon absolute magic, and we will hold you in our hearts until we return! Love, love, love, Jack and Liz.

Reader: I can only echo most of what my fellow reviewers say. The grounds are more beautiful than the look, the rooms more lovely than you can imagine, the staff more attentive, caring, and kind than I ever could have dreamed, the views beyond compare, the food dangerously delicious, and the experience simply magical. I don't want to share too much, because I hope that you have the opportunity to experience Anastasis for yourself, ideally with those you love. Anastasis is more than a stunning, five star hotel: it is an experience that will fill your heart and rejuvenate your soul. We can't say enough wonderful things about this special place. We are counting down the days until we can return again, and we hope you do to!

Room tip: We loved the rooms on the first floor, right by the pool
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Where do I start? This hotel deserves all the praise it is getting and more!!! I could repeat all the wonderful comments that people have written but that is not necessary... just believe it. From the moment we were picked up at the airport to the moment we had to leave Santorini, our stay was EXCELLENT! Our only complaint...we did not stay longer (we stayed 3 nights)! Thank you Despina, Chrissa, Myra, Katrina, Andreas, Spiros, Mir and the entire Anastasis family!!

2  Thank Vancouver02
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This really was the best holiday I have ever been on, thanks in no small part to the team at Anastasis. They literally could not do enough for us, from getting the best tables in the best restaurants, to giving us lifts to and from them. They were even waiting with water and cold towels when we came back from a walk - apparently they'd spotted us from the top of the hill! Above all that though, what really stood out (apart from the amazing location) was the little (and not so little) surprises which seemed to appear almost constantly. I wont spoil it here - just go and be amazed!!

Room tip: Whatever room you get, see if you can hire the outdoor suite for an afternoon or evening. Spectacular!
2  Thank WillP79
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Everything people say in all the five star reviews is true. The rooms are lovely, as is the pool area, and the views stunning. But what makes it special is the staff. The three ladies in reception and the four guys who bring you everything are all amazingly friendly and attentive. I loved how the reception team organised our dinners. We just followed their instructions and never went wrong. We'll definitely go again

Room tip: The price of the rooms seems just to reflect size. All have a sea view and all get the same service
2  Thank Tim F
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Staying at Anastasis Apartment second time celebrating our 20th anniversary , made our trip to Santorini a unique experience. Our Anastasis suite was very clean and comfortable, a perfect place to rest and relax. But what we loved the most was the spectacular view, our own private sunset. The service at Anastasis was outstanding; The staff was the best and friendly, ready to help us with everything we needed. And the surprises..We also really enjoyed every meal we had at the Anastatsis apartment. Anastasis Apartment provides with every luxury you need on your vacation. We will definitely return to the Anastasis Apartment.

Room tip: Anastasis suite has more privacy