“A wonderful birthday meal”

Kapari Wine Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Imerovigli
Price range: US$43 - US$73
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gastronomic pleasures are part of an unforgettable vacation. At Kapari Wine Restaurant, we use the finest ingredients and follow the strictest standards to create healthy and appetizing meals. Start your day with a gourmet breakfast and conclude it with an exquisite dinner: Taste mouth watering Mediterranean recipes, combined with famous local delicacies. Choose from a huge variety of premium wines. During sunset, surrender to the dramatic views of the caldera and the deep blue Aegean sea.
wigan
“A wonderful birthday meal”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We booked Kapari Wine Restraunt for my birthday whilst we where in Santorini in October. It was the end of the season and the night of the meal it was raining so we didnt get to eat outside but we did have the place to ourselves inside. The restraunt was very tasetfully decorated and the food just wonderful and the service very very good and we would like to thank our waitress who was very friendly. They brought out a surprise birthday cake for me at the end of the meal that was so big we just couldnt finish it off and it was one of the most delicious desserts i have ever had. I would reccomend Kapari to anyone

• Visited October 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong, China
“The best meal in Santorini”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I spent 9 days in the Greek Islands, across Crete and Santorini. This was the best Greek meal I had all trip. The head chef is also from SPARTA. Given these two factors, my wife and I gave up on other places and ate here the last 3 nights of our stay (plus breakfast). The sunset view is amazing, the food is great and everything is fairly-priced, although more than the typical Greek meal.

2 Thank LowboNBA
Los Angeles, California
“Felt like royalty”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We went to Kapari Wine Restaurant for our 5 year anniversary dinner and couldn't have been more pleased.
It was very quiet because we went at the end of October so we cannot account for what it is like during the busier months.
We had the best seats in the house, on the terrace with the most beautiful views. The terrace itself was really romantic and beautifully decorated.
The waiter we had was amazing. He was so nice and polite without being awkward. He made the whole experience really classy and smooth.
It is a bit pricey but it is a very high class restaurant so it was expected.
The menu is varied and I hesitated with A LOT of different options. Unfortunately, I couldn't have them all so I had to settle for the ravioli and my partner had the chicken. Both were incredible. The seafood I had with my ravioli was beautiful. The waiter brought 2 appetizers for us to share while we waited for the main course, we though that was really thoughtful (we didn't pay for these). We had dessert as well and though it was good, it was less perfect than the main courses. The waiter brought us some dessert wine from Santorini to finish off our meal, which was a really nice touch to end the night.
Will go back if on the island again!

• Visited October 2013
Thessaloniki, Greece
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Special food”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The bid diversity of the food was amazing. If you like to try different tastes it is the ideal solution. Kapari combines the traditional with gourmet!

Abingdon, United Kingdom
“Great view and an intersesting menu”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Sat out on the terrace for the best course - the sunset.
The chef was creative but in my view the results were mixed. A superb steak was spoilt by its surprising vegetable selection (red peppers?) and lukewarm potato. But my wife fared much better with her courses.
Later in the evening, as they became busier, the service was not very attentive.