We stayed at the Santorini Princess for 5 days. The staff at this hotel is among the best. Achilles is extremely knowledgeable and efficient, George is accommodating and thoughtful, and Tina is so cheerful.
The rooms are clean, comfortable, and their simplicity complements the beauty of the island. The pool area was perfect. The breakfasts were excellent with wide variety as well as daily changes.
The location of the hotel is perfect - fairly close to both Oia and Thira, with spectacular views of the caldera. Their driver, David, was very reliable and pleasant. We also rented a car through the hotel for 1 day, which was worthwhile and easy. We also took the lovely sunset dinner cruise.
We had a fantastic trip. Santorini is a gorgeous island, but the hotel staff truly made our visit luxurious, far better than our stay at the Westin Astir Palace in Vougliameni, Athens. The staff at the Santorini Princess is exceptional, even among those of world-class resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli