My partner and I spent 2 weeks at the Santorini Princess. We arrived late at night so we didnt appreciate the magnificent view until we woke the next morning to find that we were overlooking the bay, with mountains at the side and the most magnificent sunshine.
Fabulous room with air con which we needed, very hot !
If you are thinking of staying here, hire a car from the hire centre in Imerovigli (10 minutes walk away). Its worth it to see all the island.
We walked over the mountain to Oia, about 2 -3 hours away, fantastic walk, stunning views and great food in Oia.
Food at the Hotel was magnificent, varied and filling with a great choice. Breakfast was fab, but we only had this on a couple of occasions. Staff were excellent , good tips on travel and where to go, they even arranged transport for us.
Would I go here again, absolutely.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli