We spent hours on Trip Advisor reading reviews, searching for the perfect place to stay for our 5-day late summer break. We could not be happier with our choice of the Santorini Princess, and cannot recommend this wonderful place highly enough. The location is fantastic (but it is not in the town of Immerovigli, it's 5 minutes drive away which suited us perfectly, but if you want to be in the center of a busy touristy town, then this is not the place).
The room was lovely, the pool and sitting areas all around were beautiful and so peaceful, we almost felt like we were in our own private villa. Breakfasts were excellent and the staff simply cannot do enough for you. We were treated so well, we have travelled all over and you will honestly not find service better than this anywhere!
So stop searching - this place is the best!
We will be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli