1,043 results
All reviews our honeymoon spa hotel hotel shuttle heated pool stunning views fira and oia beautiful hotel shuttle service special thanks rented a car the entire staff highly recommend this hotel the cliff welcome drink out of this world watching the sunset the entire island
Reviewed 3 December 2012

We stayed at The Santorini Princess for a week in early October of 2012, and would highly recommend the experience to anyone looking to experience something other than boilerplate hotel treatment. We upgraded to a room in the old wing of the hotel (the facade of the building you see in most pictures), and were thrilled to discover that the pictures don't really do it justice. It's better in person. The staff were exceptionally attentive to our every need and request. This is family owned and operated business at its Greek hospitality best. My one and only complaint is that the wifi signal seemed to die a sudden death the moment we crossed the doorstep into our room. Otherwise, everywhere else in the hotel - downstairs in the lobby/dining room/bar, upstairs on the terrace (a must see for the view and the sun), even in the foyer directly in front of the room, and even in the front courtyard, it was satisfactorily strong. Overall, we highly recommend the hotel, the staff, the location, the town, and the famous Greek hospitality spirit..

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Akulina2345498
Reviewed 1 December 2012

My youngest sister, my daughter and her best friend spent a week at the Santorini Princess. I have stayed at 5 star hotels before, but never have my expectations been met as they were at the Santorini Princess!
Not only is it a beautiful hotel, located in a fabulous place (better sunsets than Oia in my opinion), but the staff were the absolute friendliest, knowledgeable, funny and warm staff I have ever met!
Food was fantastic, service even better!
I could have stayed forever! Many thanks to everyone at Santorini Princess for making our trip so special and for making us feel so welcome.

I have been, and will continue to recomend this wonderful hotel to anyone and everyone!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Teegzmum
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Very nice hotel and location! Very nice staff, very friendly and great service from each staff who make you feel like a valued customer! I really advise everyone to come, you will not be let down! Very nice and quality food, fresh and tasty!! Breakfast/dinner very fancy.. Heated swimming pool very nice

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Kapeesh42
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Fantastic hotel in a gorgeous location with fantastic views of the caldera.All the staff are friendly and hard working to make sure every guest is happy.Views from the heated pool are incredible stayed for a week did not want to leave .We will be back

Room Tip: Higher floor has a balcony which you can sunbathe on
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2012

The Santorini Princess is a truly special hotel and our experience of staying there will live long in the memory for all the right reasons. The first thing I have to mention is the level of service the hotel provides. Achilleas, Tina and the rest of the staff are so attentative and friendly I got the feeling that there wasn't anything they wouldn't do for us. The excellent service we received started months before we even landed in Santorini as Achilleas helped us every step of the way in arranging all our wedding details. One of the reasons we chose to elope was because we wanted a completely stress-free wedding with absolutely nothing to worry about. Achilleas, Tina and co. certainly made that happen as we had an incredible time in one of the most beautiful settings the world has to offer (trust me i'm a seasoned traveler).
The location of the hotel is perfect for those of you who want to unwind as it is nestled quietly between the two main towns of Oia and Fira. We really enjoyed the coastal walk to Fira (which took about 30mins) so much so we did this 3 times during our stay. Oia is a bit further to walk to so we just used the hotel taxi service to get there. The views all across the coast are just stunning but our favorite view of them all was the one from our room balcony. Simply stunning.

We had no complaints with our room, it's nice enough and has a slightly homely feel to it. The hotel must employ cleaning ninjas as our room was immaculately cleaned everyday and we never once caught them in the act. The whole hotel is setup so you can enjoy the views over the caldera where-ever you are. It's a really romantic sort of hotel. I highly recommend it to couples who just want to get away from the stresses of life and enjoy each others company.

If, like us, you are looking for a wedding getaway, this is the place to go. The hotel helped us with any questions we had and ended up laying on the perfect day for us. It was everything and more we hoped it to be, all thanks to the hotel and it's staff.

Breakfast buffet is OK but what's great is that you can ask the waiter what it is you want and they will do it for you. As soon as I discovered this I was ordering a different style of egg each day (poached, fried and scrambled). The lunch and restaurant food at the hotel are top notch. The salad's, pasta's and burgers are amongst the best i've ever tasted.

For us, the Santorini Princess epitomises what the island is all about. We had never felt so relaxed and important in a hotel as we did here. We highly recommend it to anyone and we cannot wait to come back again!
Mark & Claudia