1,047 results
All reviews our honeymoon spa hotel hotel shuttle heated pool stunning views fira and oia beautiful hotel shuttle service special thanks rented a car the entire staff highly recommend this hotel the cliff welcome drink out of this world watching the sunset the entire island
Reviewed 21 April 2013

There are not many words that can accurately describe this hotel. The service and staff were welcoming and their demeanor was well beyond reproach. Being a newlywed honeymooner, my wife and I were leery coming 1/2 way across the world; however, when George and Alex welcomed us in with open arms we both knew we had chosen the absolute perfect place for us to spend our honeymoon. The ease to which they made us feel stretched through the entire staff from Igor, to Nasia.
I've never written a review before but would be remiss if I didn't say something about the quality, the service, the niceness, the everything this place has done to make you feel welcome, relaxed, and truly on vacation/holiday.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank N8nLindsay
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I have stayed at the Santorini Princess twice now. The rooms are beautiful and the food is amazing. For me though, what makes the hotel so special are the staff, such kind and lovely people.

The island itself, is definitely one of the best places I have been (and I have travelled quite extensively). We hired a quad bike to explore and had such fun! I love greek food and the sea, so it doesn't really get any better for me!!

I will try and organise a babysitter for my 4 boys and will definitely come back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Louisa H
Reviewed 8 February 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights during our European honeymoon. Not only was Santorini our favourite destination but this hotel was easily our favourite stay. The staff were incredibly friendly, the views phenomenal, the food amazing, location great…I honestly have nothing bad to say about this place and can not wait to go back someday. For those that have not yet been to Santorini you are in for a treat. Friendliest people in the world, the scenery is spectacular and food to die for. The hike to Oia from the hotel is lovely, if you take the steps down to Amoudi bay and follow the path around to the left past dimitris taverna (great place for lunch) for about 10 minutes you will find a gorgeous private swimming area.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have amazing views, I don't think you could get a bad one
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank barefooted_angel
Reviewed 8 February 2013

My Man and I spend a week in this hotel last Summer and we have the best possible exprerience. The Place of this Hotel is of course the first thing to mention...the View takes your breath..Also .the lovely rooms give you the chance to really relax...But what makes this hotel really special is the friendliness and the Kindness of everyone working there..from the owners until every each of the staff...they give u the impression that the have only one purpose...your happiness!! I know it may sound too much, but being in a lot of 5 star hotels i can assure you that in this hotel you get the best possible service...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Myria444
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Fantastic location for the price. Not the Four Seasons but great value, perfect surroundings, very spread out. Not on top of other hotels. Great breakfast and restaurant overlooking everything. Clean - we got upgraded to a 2 bedroom room with living room. this may have also helped our experience - but they will upgrade if not sold out!

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple