We married at Santorini Princess Hotel and without a doubt it was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at, the staff were phenomenal,nothing was too much trouble, you're every request was catered for, to add to that the views were incredible our room was beautiful and the food to die for! Whilst every member of staff was fantastic and absolutely faultless Egor really went out of his way to ensure the planning of the meals and seating for the ceremony etc was taken care of to prevent any glitches on the day. Honestly the best holiday and wedding we could have asked for with stunning views. This is a must to stay here if you visit the island you will not be disappointed,we will most certainly return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli