Stayed here in late September, and this place was just perfect. The staff were just so friendly and helpful (Igor in particular), the whole site was spotless, constantly being cleaned, and the views were postcard quality. Serene, idyllic, just superb. There are many reviews suggesting that Oia has the best sunsets, well we did both Imerovigli and Oia sunsets, and personally we rate Imerovigli's better. The breakfasts were also fantastic. Thanks to all the staff at Santorini Princess for making our stay so enjoyable. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli