Spent 4 nights at SP and enjoyed our stay. Staff go out of their way to offer exceptional service. We were disappointed with our room, however. We were stuck in the room next to the restaurant and feel that this may have been far from the best location – suggest you avoid this room totally. This is a romantic place but you lose some of the romance when you have to climb across the bed to get into it, ie the bed is set against one of the walls. Felt a bit like getting into bed in a caravan! Also the size of the jacuzzi totally overpowered our bathroom and left very little room to move. Otherwise enjoyed our stay. Loved sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine taking in the stunning views and sunsets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli