This property has absolutely stunning views of the Caldera. The rooms while being slightly on the pricey side, are quite good; my only complaint being that the wi-fi reception at the room was very poor. Everything else was fabulous, the staff, the breakfast, the facilities (spa, pool, etc.). Another minor issue was that the hotel location is not the best in terms of distance from oia and fira, its also not super close to all the shops in imerovigli; but its no problem if you rent an ATV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli