Santorini Princess
San Antonio Luxury Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$883
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$527
US$450
Pegasus Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)
US$1,269
US$859
US$815
US$2,298
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsour honeymoonspa hotelhotel shuttleheated poolstunning viewsfira and oiabeautiful hoteltreated like royaltyshuttle servicethe hotel offersrented a carspecial thanksminute drivewelcome drinkthe cliffthe entire islandwatching the sunset
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing hotel in every aspect!!. Great location with a stunning view. The staff is great and always trying to help you!!. The restaurant serve excelent meals and also has a stunnig view of the calera. I totally reccomend the hotel!!. We will return!!.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fsitios
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This hotel is where you need to stay in Santorini. The staff and service was remarkable, the rooms were great and spacious. They offer a convenient shuttle service (for a fee) to take you and pick you back up to places all over the island, including the airport. A better option than a taxi. We wished we could've stayed longer at this wonderful resort and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Santorini!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We married on 24th May this year at the Princess Santorini. We have always wanted a wedding in Santorini since going there for a holiday, we fell in love with the area of Imerovigli overlooking the caldera and thought it was a distant dream, until we found Michael at Weddings Santorini who was highly recommended. Michael worked within our budget and we hired out the function room at the Princess with a panoramic view of the caldera. The room was spacious and safe and the staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful and did everything to make our stay there a truly magical experience. We stayed overnight in a room by the heated pool and enjoyed the mouth-watering breakfast (I had the mushrooms in champagne sauce!) Other family members stayed dotted around the island as some had small children but Michael organised a minibus to bring them up to the Princess. I corresponded with Michael with the possibility of having our wedding in May 2014, and we met with him last October at the venue to go over our requirements. Michael was amazing and made our dream possible and affordable. The time leading up to the big day was a success and went off without a problem. A beautiful location, fantastic food, and a stress free wedding for myself, my husband, and the guests. We couldn't have wished for friendlier, more organised, more caring people at the hotel to help with our big day.
Throughout the year we were planning our wedding, I never once felt stressed or worried, the only feeling I experienced was excitement. All I had to do was email our ideas etc to Michael and Elena, and they took care of absolutely everything! No request/idea was too big or small.
Throughout the event, Michael was there if we needed anything. We had a truly magical day. Michael made sure that it was exactly what we asked for...exactly what we'd imagined it to be – better even!
The photographer who was included as part of the wedding package was fantastic!
The flowers and the table decorations were sublime. Michael also organised a harpist and Greek Dancers for us. Michael also suggested having the ceremony at 5pm so we could also enjoy the beautiful sunset over the caldera, and it wouldn’t be so hot, this was a fantastic idea.
If you are planning to get married in Santorini, Weddings Santorini will certainly deliver you dream wedding!! We can't thank them enough for making our dream wedding a reality.
Michael even helped Dad with his speech!

Room Tip: The one opposite the pool next to the spa was just beautiful and the beds in these rooms and apartments are the most comfortable ever!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We had been looking forward to our Santorini trip for 3+ years and couldn't have been more ecstactic to arrive...however when the front desk asked me to stop using their towels because of the make-up they had to wash off and then sub-par spa experience was just too much...proceed with caution here...they seem like a nice establishment and likely mean well but the delivery just doesn't match their ambitions. I have NEVER stayed at a hotel in capri, monaco, paris, rome, florence, mykonos that ever asked me to dry my body after a shower with a "tissue." Just so disappointing considering what we were looking for and what the service we received. My manicure has polish sloppily painted over my cuticles as my 3 year old daughter could have done a better job.
The service around the pool was nice, Michael was amazing and very attentive; but I was sadly dismayed when I realized after my horrible massage that my "masseuse" was also the bartender at the pool. Umm...what??? Well, proceed with caution, but this place is nothing to rave about. on the plus side, I will say that the pool is nice and overall the pool staff are attentive but if you want a 5 star experience I suggest you pass up on this one...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ashley T
Reviewed 3 June 2014

After staying 3 nights at the Presidential Suites we were curious if we would love our stay here, but it was absolutely incredible. The pool area absolutely cannot be beat. The pool is a beautiful temperature, the service for food/drinks is amazing...and we even received ice cream and cold towels mid afternoon which was such a treat. Everyone there wants to make sure your stay is perfect, and it was. Room 19 is highly recommended. The view is unbeatable and it is far enough from the pool to be very private, but at the same time it was only steps away from everything. We used to car service to go to Oia and they were so accommodating. Even though the spa is small it is everything you could need and my massage was fantastic, as was the hot tub that is open to everyone even if you are not having a spa treatment. A dream come true, we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple