We had a hard time deciding whether to stay here or hotel in Oia. We were so happy we picked here as the hotels in Oia were difficult to reach and stacked on top of each other. Town is great though! This hotel had it's own spot right on the Caldera with nothing else really around. Santorini is simply surreal and the most beautiful place ( view wise ) I have ever been! Hotel was very chilled out with a very quiet, meditation like vibe during the day. Everyone was in a coma after gazing at the amazing view all day. Five star service throughout, including the van drivers. Have the van pick and drop you off as it is cheaper and drivers are great. Our best breakfast of a 3 week trip and again 5 star service. Our room was very comfortable with big bathroom and great shower. We got stuck by laundry room but was no bother and enjoyed some time on our front patio reading and looking at THE VIEW! Next time I will try their sister hotel on the island. Wish I was there right now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli