“Excellent Honeymoon Stay”
Review of Santorini Princess

Santorini Princess
Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Imerovigli
Reviewed 29 August 2014

My wife and I had a superb experience at the Princess on our honeymoon. The view and accommodations are excellent and the staff was so warm and helpful. Breakfast overlooking the water was breathtaking and the pool was great. I can't say enough about everyone at the Princess who made our experience so memorable. Highly recommended.

5  Thank Brock J

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I wanted to choose a place to propose which was like mama Mia, as my fiancé loves the musical & film scenery, I could not have chosen any better. From the airport being picked up by David, to the welcome tour by the reception team on arrival, I thought was a touch of class. As other reviews have mentioned the staff, they deserve every comment made & should be very proud. Brothers Alex & Achilles have formed a great team that all work together, which makes your stay exceptional. If you want any advice or recommendations on excursions, just ask, all are more than welcome to help. The rooms all have amazing views of the caldera which are breathtaking, & are cleaned daily to a high standard. Our room number 23 was fab. They provide a shuttle service, that will transfer or collect for a very reasonable price, as the hotel is just a short drive from various towns. All in all the team & setting of the hotel, made a perfect place holiday for us both. Thank you for everything, we'll be bringing, some English beer back for David.

Room Tip: The rooms beside the pool, may be noisy & over looked.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Few places will take your breath away in life more than the view from the balconies of Santorini princess. The service only adds to the experience, with the staff leaving no stone unturned to cater to your every need. Impeccable food, Breathtaking location, Splendid service, picturesque Pool. Just the most Perfect place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ankita b
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The staff are the most helpful and nicest staff I've ever encountered. There is nothing they won't do and they are always so pleased to help in any way they can.

The food, including the inclusive breakfast, and rooms are superb and the sunset view is wonderful.

The great thing about the location is that it is so much more private than almost all of the other hotels on the island, where lots of people walk past you when you're on your balcony or by the pool. It is a little walk (about 15 mins) to the nearest town, Imerovigli but the hotel can always arrange quick and cheap transfers for you.

We stayed here for our honeymoon and had the most special holiday. I can't recommend this hotel enough.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We had a hard time deciding whether to stay here or hotel in Oia. We were so happy we picked here as the hotels in Oia were difficult to reach and stacked on top of each other. Town is great though! This hotel had it's own spot right on the Caldera with nothing else really around. Santorini is simply surreal and the most beautiful place ( view wise ) I have ever been! Hotel was very chilled out with a very quiet, meditation like vibe during the day. Everyone was in a coma after gazing at the amazing view all day. Five star service throughout, including the van drivers. Have the van pick and drop you off as it is cheaper and drivers are great. Our best breakfast of a 3 week trip and again 5 star service. Our room was very comfortable with big bathroom and great shower. We got stuck by laundry room but was no bother and enjoyed some time on our front patio reading and looking at THE VIEW! Next time I will try their sister hotel on the island. Wish I was there right now!

Room Tip: Get suite away from laundry room. Terraces are bigger.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank reillyelmo
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a week, and it was fantastic.

The staff of Santorini princess are the most service-minded people I have ever met, and they will make your stay absolutely perfect.
I have nothing bad to say about anyone in the staff, but I would like to give an extra thanks to George, who is an example to anyone working at a hotel anywhere.

So, the staff was amazing. What about the hotel itself?

Absolutely stunning location, with the view worthy only the gods.
From our room, we could sit in our jacuzzi, and watch the sun set in the ocean, it was absolutely beautiful, and I get happy just thinking about it.
The hotel is very "fresh" and clean, and very well planned. Nothing bad to say about it.

The food at the hotel is very good, and I would like to give my compliments to the chefs working there.
We had many meals at our room/balcony, so I think I tried almost everything from the menu, and I was pleasently suprised every time.
Ofcourse we ate in other restaurants away from the hotel, but most of them was just dissappointing, and we knew that we could get better food, with a better view and Santorini princess, so we ended up going back to the hotel for most of our meals.

I must return.
Thank you for making our honeymoon so perfect!

8  Thank Forssten
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I know I will sound like everyone else who has written on here about the hotel, the staff, the location, the food and the very high standard of everything from cleanliness to attention to detail of making your stay the most personal and perfect get away to paradise as possible. But unless you have stayed there you just don't know.
I have stayed in many a hotel in all continents but this one is my favourite. From George in the day doing anything and everything for us, with hiring an ATV to Michael in the evenings pointing us in the right direction if we wanted to do something out side the hotel, all the staff were just fantastic. Everything was perfect for our honeymoon, even the gift bag they gave us on the way out. I have and will recommend this hotel

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank christobeth
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Aenaon Villas
Aenaon Villas
#2 of 51 in Imerovigli
Andronis Boutique Hotel
Lilium Villas
Lilium Villas
#7 of 81 in Fira
Andronis Luxury Suites
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
Honeymoon Petra Villas
Honeymoon Petra Villas
#18 of 51 in Imerovigli

Been to Santorini Princess? Share your experiences!