My husband and I stayed here for the first week of our honeymoon. From the moment we arrived, it was perfect! We were greeted by a member of their very friendly staff, who showed us to our room and helped us tour the site. The grounds were a bit smaller than we expected, but this turned out to be a plus - an intimate and peaceful stay! We were in walking distance to Fira, and a short cab or bus ride to to other cities as well as the beautiful beaches. Our room was simple yet beautiful. French doors opened to a gorgeous seascape. The restaurants on site served a variety of delicious foods (even for a very picky vegetarian), and the staff shared tastes of flavorful wines. Owners and staff were genuinely kind and thoughtful, making our stay even more relaxing. We dream about returning to the Santorini Princess!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli