I wet to this place on honeymoon with my new wife and there would be only one word to describe it. STUNNING
The service, location, food, helpful staff, cleanliness and sheer quality are all STUNNING
Nothing in this hotel is too much trouble, the owner Alex & Achilles are always on hand to attend to your every need. The staff are always smiling and helpful and make you feel home right from the time they meet you at the airport.
The rooms are fantastic and the place is spotlessly clean.
We asked for some recommendations to eat outside the hotel as we wanted t see some of the island, not only did they (Alex & Achilles) recommend some fantastic places but made the booking for us and then took us there and picked us up afterwards.
The food is fantastic whethr you have room service or eat in the various locations throughout the complex.
This place has the most stunning views you could ever want. I did not want to leave
If you do one thing before you die, then you must stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli