“View, Location, Clean and great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Artemis Villas

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Imerovigli
Artemis Villas
Ranked #6 of 48 Hotels in Imerovigli
London, United Kingdom
“View, Location, Clean and great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

I'm very well travelled, but this place is amazing, so much character that is so hard to find anymore. After an easy journey and pickup from the airport we settled into a charming villa. The staff were absolutely brilliant throughout our stay, worked extremly hard and managed to be laughing and smiling the whole time! I never return to a hotel, but this is a definate, very relaxing and quiet, but the main towns are easily accessible..

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights in June and were mesmerized by everything this hotel had to offer.. The location in Imerovigli is perfect..We had breathtaking views of the caldera and sunset..if too many reviews harp on the view its because people goto Santorini for the sunsets and splendid views.. every night was unique in the view it offered..

the outdoor jacuzzi was just perfect during evenings when it was quite cool and sun was about to set..

the service is very personal.. you will be pampered by Angela and Chris with a free drink or dessert/snack and coffee each day..the website says that breakfast, which is brought right to your balcony, is chargeable and they gave it to us free both times we ordered
even some of the snacks and repeat drinks we ordered in room service were not charged..

Gazzie, the caretaker, was very prompt with our room service and a very pleasant fellow..
the entire staff should be commended for their attention to detail..

chris was bang on in terms of suggestions for excursions, wineries

It would be impossible to get all this for the prices they charge anywhere in santorini (or greece for that matter)..

i would recommended travelers to santorini to only visit artemis unless they are booked out.. which is quite likely considering they have only 10 rooms incl suites... so book early from their website and you will have made the best decision for the trip

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2011

We had a wonderful stay of four nights at this family run hotel. Our room had a fabulous view of the Agean sea and the famous sun-set.

The hotel is conveniently located close to the public bus transport and mini-market.

Both Angela and Chris were eager to take care of our every need including planning the outdoor activities. During our stay, we were given small surprises to make each day memorable. The strawberry champagne cocktail was refreshing.

Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Lincoln, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2011

Have just returned from a week at Artemis Villas, our first trip to Santorini & it certainly won't be our last. In terms of location, Imerovigli is the perfect place to stay, as it is very peaceful & quiet, but within easy travelling distance of the very busy towns of Fira & Oia. We stayed in the Honeymoon Suit, which is next to the White Room & I would say these two rooms are the best situated in terms of privacy. Before going I had read everyones comments about how fabulous the breakfast is, the little treats Angela provides daily & how amazing the sunset is from the balcony & I have to say they were absolutely right!!! Angela, Chris & their team at Artemis did an absolutely fabulous job in looking after us & ensuring we had a great holiday. Being able to sit on the balcony eating the amazing breakfast whilst admiring the beatiful view in absolute peace & quiet was just awesome. Whether we were sat on the roof terrace sunbathing or relaxing on the balcony, we were brought little treats, in the form of either our favouite drinks or Angela's home made deserts, which were really nice touches that all helped make the holiday very special. The cleanliness of the room & attention to detail was everything you could wish for. Would we go back? Yes, Will we go back? YES DEFINATELY!!

Lakeville, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2011

From the moment we arrived, the service was unbelievable. We were served a drink and snack on our balcony and sat in awe of the view we had. The owners, Chris and Angela, take care of everything. If you need a car, they set it up and have the car within walking distance of the hotel. They make sure all your needs are taken care of. The surprises kept coming, we wondered what they would do for us next.
Then there is the view. Imerovigli is higher on the cliff than both Oia and Fira. There are so many things to look at while you are up there. The sunset up there is amazing. Everyone goes to Oia for the sunset, you can have your own private show of the sunset on your balcony.
I can't forget the breakfast, served to you on your balcony. We were never able to finish it, as the amount of food was so much.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who would like an amazing view, with unmatched service and friendliness from the staff and owners.

Room Tip: They have a room with minimal stairs.
Jacksonville, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2011

We stayed here from May 11-14, 2011 for part of our honeymoon. From day one, we were greeted with a smile as we were picked up, very timely, from the airport. There was a short drive through the island to the villas, which was nice. However, I was not at all prepared for what we saw upon our arrival. The view is amazing to say the least!! We did not have to check in; we were taken straight to our room, which was unreal! I had seen pictures online but I never thought it would have been this beautiful. Our villa was exactly what I wanted. My husband even turned to me and said “great job!” We had a jacuzzi on our terrace with a small table and chairs. The room could not have been more perfect, roomy yet very cozy. Lots of windows with breathtaking views from each one. The bathroom was incredible. Large whirlpool tub, that was used lots ;)

The service was impeccable. Besides not having to check in when we got there, we were brought champagne and dessert upon our arrival and left alone. We had the European breakfast each morning on our terrace. I highly recommend this as it was pretty much our favorite meal. The 2 men who delivered the meals and helped with the hot tub were incredibly nice and polite. My husband got sick for an entire day while we were there so I was left to myself that day. I had them help me with the hot tub and I ordered room service. Amazing food! I couldn't get enough of it. I let the owner, Angela, know he was sick and asked her advice on what we should do on our last day. She immediately showed concern for him and helped me figure out what to do, beaches or volcano, and assisted me with finding a hotel for our night in Athens.

Our last day was probably our best day of our time there. It was around 70 outside, no winds, and clear skies. My husband rented a car from the owners, incredibly reasonably priced, and we drove off to the black beach. I couldn’t recommend this more. With a car you see areas that you wouldn’t have. Also, we were able to take drinks with us. (I recommend buying champagne, beer, and snacks from one of the grocery stores instead of paying for the overpriced drinks on the beach.) In addition to this, we were able to move to another room so that we could shower and change before being taken to catch our flight that night, at no charge. Angela and her team made the transfer so easy, even helping my husband book a hotel for Athens and give him directions for how to take the Metro from the airport to the hotel.

This was an amazingly wonderful trip that my husband and I would take again. We have already talked about coming back for our 5 year anniversary and staying here. Everything was beyond perfect! Big thanks to Angela and her great team!!!

Room Tip: Email the owner for villa suggestions and pics.
tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2011

Young couple stayed for 3 nights in May. Rooms have the best caldera views! Chris and Angela greeted us on arrival with a special treat and a drink. The rooms sell themselves but they really make it a place to write home about. Such great warm hearted people we didn't want to go back to the States! We did the 1:45 minute hike to Oia and if you are able to hike this is beautiful. Breakfast on the balcony or bedside is such a delight and we enjoyed the jacuzzis at sunset. Free wifi and very comfortable beds. Conveniently did laundry and returned the next day. This hotel is top notch and highly recommended!

1 Thank rags60
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Aenaon Villas
Aenaon Villas
#2 of 48 in Imerovigli
Altana Traditional Houses and Suites
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
Astra Suites
#1 of 82 in Fira
Pegasus Suites & Spa
Pegasus Suites & Spa
#14 of 48 in Imerovigli

Been to Artemis Villas? Share your experiences!