“Heaven on earth!”
Review of Artemis Villas

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Imerovigli
Artemis Villas
Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Imerovigli
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Heaven on earth!”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Artemis is just such an amazing and special place that it is so hard to explain it in a review. The staff are so amazing that you are treated like kings and made to feel so at home within minutes of arriving. We were lucky enought to stay for a week and had a jacuzzi room (15) which was stunning. The room maybe small but the view takes your breath away and it was so lovely to sit on it and have that view all to ourselves without the hassel that you get in both Fira and Oia. I wouldn't hesitate to return and infact we did a week later as we stayed our 2nd week on the other side of santorini and missed it so much we came back to artemis for spend our final evening watching the view again from it. And when we did come back we were treated like long lost friends and were allowed to watch the sunset from our old balcony as it was free that evening. This made our trip a real holiday to remember. The view nearly made me cry the first time I saw it and the way this hotel is managed by Angela and her fabulous staff is 5*. There were smiles everyday from the team and they could not do enough to help you. As for the sunset treats... welll its the little things that make you smile and feel special and these little things are yummy and amazing! oh and don't get me started on the chefs salad! My mouth is watering again just thinking about it, Book it book it book it!.... oh and take me with you please!

Room Tip: \We had room 15 which is a very small room but has a huge balcony and jacuzzi which is lovely with t...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank holidaybuddy2010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 August 2012

my husband 2 children and my self had the pleasure of staying at this villa for a seven night stay..we want to congratulate the staff in giving us a memorable holiday .we had 5 nights stay in the family room, which comprised of two separate bedrooms , which were very comfortable . the four poster bed was a lovely touch , the children were overjoyed at the different towel arrangements that Guilieta and Gazzi, surprised us with every evening, we moved rooms for the remainder of our stay into the white room for the children, and the honeymoon suite for my husband and i, we didnt have a Jacuzzi in either of these rooms think it must be something to do with the size of the balcony , but we did have one in the double room , and we were more then happy that we got to try all of there rooms , the amenities in all the bedrooms were all well equipped . we have stayed in many a hotel around the world and we would say that the villas were one of the best for location and personal touches that anyone could ever wish for, as other people have said in there reviews the sunset and the local area is beautiful , but we want to talk more about gulietta and gazzi and eddi they are an absolute credit to the running of the villas, never have me and my husband saw more hard working people ,and with a smile, they are a winning team . Angela and Chris must be very proud of there staff .they certainly made our week stay a memorable one . we are already planning on another trip here and bringing the rest of our family ,imerovigli has stolen our hearts and cant wait to come back. the area is beautiful and the views are amazing you never want to leave your balcony , its truly magical .

Room Tip: if you ask for a room at the top you will have loess stairs to climb ..
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank beau11111111111
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We just finished 4 days of our honeymoon at Artemis. Thank you so much to Chris, Angela and the team for facilitating such an amazing experience. Artemis Villas is a family-run place in a fantastic location - it gave us the real cliffside Santorini experience. The location is great - very central if you want to get to Fira or Oia as it's right on the walking path but also has car rental agencies and parking very close by. To be honest though, we spent most of our time either on our balcony, in the spa or by the pool! The staff at Artemis are fantastic, the rooms are comfy and clean, and the recommendations from Chris & Angela for dinners and wineries were excellent. The complimentary sunset wine & snacks, as well as the ice creams by the pool also went down very well! I highly recommend this hotel. Make sure you get the full breakfast on the balcony - it's well worth it.

Room Tip: If available, get a spa room. Higher-up rooms might be more private too.
2 Thank Jamie S
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My husband, three boys and I stayed at Artemis Villas in July. I was a little wary bringing the three boys as I think of Santorini as a "honeymoon Island” While it is, we truly enjoyed Artemis Villas and the Island as a family. Chris, Gazi and the staff were awesome, always friendly, always smiling. Chris was very helpful with suggestions of beaches, restaurants etc. He took our family needs into consideration and was always spot on. The kids really got a kick out of the towel animals that were left every day along with the refreshments in the evenings. We enjoyed the small kitchen and fresh fruit basket along with the coffee maker and other amenities! The view from this Villa is Unbelievable! We found ourselves staying on the terrace as much as possible! We truly felt at home at Artemis Villas.
If (or when) we come back to Santorini, I will definitely book at Artemis!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank ak0607
Zurrieq, Malta
Reviewed 14 August 2012

This was our first time in santorini and the choice of this hotel was the best choice we could have ever made. While on the island we looked out for other hotels but the price was much higher. Artemis gives you more than you pay for. On our arrival early in the morning we could not do the check in but the hotel offered us a room to stay in until we get our room. This was very nice because we spent thenight travelling. The bell boys and staff are extremely nice. The word 'no' does not exist in their vocabulary and they accommodate you in everything you need, always with a natural smile and enjoy giving you their help.You get treats every day for sunset , the pool is nice and the rooms are very clean. In my opinion from the terrace of every room you will see the nicest sunset in santorini. Would return to this hotel if I come back to santorini.

1 Thank StephAtt
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I have stayed at many hotels from 2 star family run hotels to 5 star luxury hotels. I must say for the money this place is absolutely amazing and definately one of the best I have stayed at. No matter what room you get the view will be absolutely amazing. There are only a few rooms so the pool is never crowded and you feel like part of a family.

The handymen at the location Gazi and I forgot the other man's name are super helpful and very friendly and work endlessly to make your stay a pleasant one.

All my concerns were dealt with immediately for example our air conditioner wasn't blowing cold air upon arrival, by the next day when we walked back to our room it wasn't only fixed, there was a brand new air conditioning unit installed.

Breakfast delivered to your room daily, transfers to and from the hotel organised for you, collection of DVD's and books, free wi-fi, amazing views especially from the pool deck, THIS PLACE WAS AMAZING.

Just one thing, if you want privacy then this hotel is not for you. Whilst in your room, privacy is excellent but if you spend time on your balcony just be reminded that people will be watching you. This is not a fault of the hotel but of the way all properties are in Santorini.

Greatly reccomend this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms have very similar views but some are more modern than others and some have jacuzzi's...
1 Thank jogti811
Horsham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2012

My wife and I got married on Santorini and had a great week staying at Artemis Villas.
From booking the room right up to checking out the experience was great! Very helpful and friendly staff!
On the day of the wedding I checked in early and dropped the bags off. Chris asked if I'd be ok finding the room later that night when we returned from the reception and I said yes. That was a mistake! Once you arrive here you'll understand - it's a bit like a rabbit warren! When we got back from the wedding we spent about 10 mins looking around before I would admit that I was lost. Luckily one of the other guests invited us in and let us use their phone to call Chris. He came out straight away and let us in. Complementary Champagne was there waiting for us and the room was great.
Over the week we enjoyed great breakfasts on our private balcony in the honeymoon suit and great views of the sunsets.
The area has plenty of restaurants and it's easy to get around using local buses or a taxi (the staff will book these for you).

Overall a great place and we will be going back!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Matt D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
Astra Suites
#7 of 50 in Imerovigli
Aenaon Villas
Aenaon Villas
#2 of 50 in Imerovigli

Been to Artemis Villas? Share your experiences!