Andromeda Villas
US$727
US$1,154
Hotels.com
Excellent 5/5
Ilioperato Traditional Apartments(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$241
Great 4.5/5
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$286
Csky Hotel(Imerovigli)
US$571
US$534
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Sunny Villas(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$352
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvip suitesuperior roomsales managerthe cliffreception staffmain poolstunning viewsprivate balconyan upgradedifferent levelssun loungersour honeymoonsunset cruisegreat poolfira townyour luggagesitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014

All I can say is the most breathtaking views you can have from your rooms , best part being every room is got a view to the sea and the sunset.
If you would like to spend that extra buck , take the Golden Suites ... It has the best view and the private pool makes the setting heavenly. The staff is polite , friendly .

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I couldn't recommend this hotel enough, based in Imerovigli, the area is quiet enough to have a relaxing holiday whilst still being surrounded by enough tavernas etc to ensure you don't have to travel far if you don't want to. The view is STUNNING - overlooking the caldera and giving an amazing view of the sunset, rivalling the view from Oia. Dimitri, the barman we were looked after by all holiday ensured that the cocktails were strong and delicious and Symeon from the restaurant made sure there was enough coffee to get us going each morning (and even gave us directions to a cash machine when we bumped into him in Kamari). All of the staff were friendly and unfortunately I can't name everyone, I'm not the best with names!

We stayed in this hotel at the beginning of May, and I can honestly say that I have never been made to feel so welcome. We stayed in a standard room, which was more than large enough for two, with a very nicely done out bathroom, proper shower and fairly spacious. On our arrival, we met Vicky who gave us a brief tour of the downstairs of the hotel before showing us to our room. When we entered, we discovered we had a fruit basket and a bottle of wine to welcome us to the hotel and resort (I can fully recommend all of the wine I tried during my stay in Santorini!).

There are 3 separate sunbathing/pool areas, the largest is situated by the bar area with smaller ones on the levels above and below. They were all kept clean and tidy, with fresh towels laid out every morning and the bar/restaurant staff brought iced water at regular intervals throughout the day.

The steps, as mentioned in previous posts were plentiful but made sure that all of the food eaten at breakfast (large choice - big thumbs up) was burned off and did a good job of toning legs and bums! Obviously being built into a cliff face there is a lot of steps, so if you have mobility problems, it may be best to take this into consideration as the lifts, although they cover two levels, there are still parts where you need to take the steps.

We stayed here as our wedding/honeymoon holiday (we married at the La Maltese Estate and had the reception at Atmosphere) and the excitement of Vicky was catching! She introduced us to everyone as the bride and groom and stayed late to see me in my dress and even had a tear in her eye she was that excited! They sent a fruit platter up to our room for me and my bridesmaids as we were getting dressed, and then later sent up a bouquet of flowers to mark the day, as well as another fruit basket and bottle of wine for when we arrived back from the reception.

Me and my husband can not thank this hotel enough for making our time in Santorini so special and for looking after us so well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ClaireBearStar
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Everything about this place was fantastic...the staff very polite,efficient and the manager is the sweetest lady i have met for a long time!!! Just make sure this hotel is at the cliff facing the caldera and if u have physical health or breathing problems than avoid it.. Else simply the best hotel i know in santorini !!!

Room Tip: Room no 64 is the best room i know in this hotel with a private pool..but any room in the series from 60 to 69 are good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gamehardik
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Love it! We went to this resort in August. Very romantic place, breathtaking view resort, great location, great pool, great food etc. rooms are clean, staff were nice. Had a wonderful time!!! I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We went to this resort last Aug it was beautiful, my fiance actually proposed to me there. There was 8 of us. The food by the pool was amazing, the best view ever. Staff there were super nice and I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple