Forget Oia and Thira... for the finest sunsets stay in Imerovigli. It's higher elevation than other Santorini towns gives it the viewing edge.
Santorini is geographically beautiful and the Afroessa is positioned well to appreciate this. When not gazing at the view, we ate at great restaurants, drank local wines, joined a snorkeling trip and toured the island by hire car. Each of these aspects were gracefully arranged by our hosts who accommodated us like life long friends. Many thanks, Ioanna, Aliki and Eddie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel "Afroessa." Afroessa hotel praises romance. Our guests experience the exceptional view from our "old canavas" rooms, set atop Santorini's hillside. The original site of a winery built in 1700, it was renovated in 1998 on its existing foundation. Our ten studios, each with its own unique archway are built on five levels, with their own magical view of the Caldera. Each studio is individually decorated giving each its own distinct character, yet maintaining the traditional style. The beds are built into the foundations and the furnishings and decorations chosen so as to enhance the warm and romantic feelings created by the surroundings. The priceless moments which you will experience during the enchanting sunsets from your balconies and the relaxing pool bar, with chill-out music will forever remain in your memories, reminding you of the serene calm and magic of Afroessa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Afroessa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afroessa Hotel Imerovigli
- Afroessa Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli