My wife, I and our two children aghed 5 & 2 Stayed at Afroessa Hotel in late August 2011 for three nights.
Due to a communication error the transfer from the port to the hotel did not arrive, but after speaking to the staff they sent another driver, these things happen and they rectified the problem ASAP.
The Hotel is situated on the edge of a cliff face giving breathtaking views of the caldera. There is a good bus service on Santarini and had no problem getting the bus to and from fira & Oia.
Clean, tidy, spacious and are of the traditional Cycladic style. the view from the balcony is astounding, you can sit there all day just looking out over the sea.
Very helpful, we left one our passports at another hotel on the island of Paros (opps) and as in a few days we would be leaving for the UK, stress set in. They spoke to the other Hotel and arranged for it to sent over on the next ferry. They could not of been more helpful with regards to this matter and we were very thankful for thier help.
On the whole we had a pleasant stay at the Afreossa and enjoyed our time there.
I hope you found review this helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel "Afroessa." Afroessa hotel praises romance. Our guests experience the exceptional view from our "old canavas" rooms, set atop Santorini's hillside. The original site of a winery built in 1700, it was renovated in 1998 on its existing foundation. Our ten studios, each with its own unique archway are built on five levels, with their own magical view of the Caldera. Each studio is individually decorated giving each its own distinct character, yet maintaining the traditional style. The beds are built into the foundations and the furnishings and decorations chosen so as to enhance the warm and romantic feelings created by the surroundings. The priceless moments which you will experience during the enchanting sunsets from your balconies and the relaxing pool bar, with chill-out music will forever remain in your memories, reminding you of the serene calm and magic of Afroessa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Afroessa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afroessa Hotel Imerovigli
- Afroessa Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli