This hotel caused my wife and I stress and disappointment by cancelling our booking just days before our holiday. We managed to book into another hotel but they too altered our room choice upon arrival. It seems that this practice is common in Santorini , they double book apparently, so be cautious when booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spiliotica on the Cliff is situated in Imerovigli village located at the highest point of Santorini's Caldera. All studios and suites offer views of the Caldera/Volcano and the island of Therasia. Hotel's facilities include free wi-fi in public areas, swimming pool and a pool bar. Studios and suites are nicely decorated with Greek Antiques. All units come with air condition, telephone, TV with satellite channels, safe, fridge, hairdryer and toiletries. Suites additionally offer an indoor or outdoor hydro massage. Enjoy your snack, coffee or drink at our hotel's terrace, offering unique views of the volcano and the famous Santorinian sunset. Hotel's restaurant "Blue Note" is located nearby. Hotel's reception can arrange cars and motorbike rentals as well as excursions and trips in nearby islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Spiliotica on the Cliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spiliotica Traditional Apartments Hotel Imerovigli
- Spiliotica On The Cliff Santorini/Imerovigli