Santorini is an amazing island and La Maltese is the best place to stay.
We visited early this season and even though it was windy and cold the staff did anything possible to make us feel like home.
Anything we asked we had it delivered within seconds with a big smile.
Breakfast is unbelievable, fresh and tasty.
We had a room with no caldera view but we used the room just to sleep and rest after exploring the island.
We would definitely stay in La Maltese next time we visit Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli