The views from the terrace of this hotel are incrediable. We stayed four nights, and felt pampered by the personal and exceptional service we received from each and every staff member. Breakfast each morning was great, freshly baked breads arrived with a warm and welcoming "good morning, what are your plans for today, and can I help you with anything". The people make this place special. Our room for the first three nights, was not pleasing. Water never got hot, the room was dark and very small. One our last day, we moved to a room, which faced the water and was much larger and sunny. The value you get from staying at La Maltese is the personal, one on one service you will be delighted to receive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli