To our "Angel" Adelyna and Alex,
Our stay with you at La Maltese was nothing short of heaven! We arrived at the estate and were swept away by warm greetings, perfect service, and amazing views. Breakfast on the veranda was a treat as Alex remembered our orders and names flawlessly. Adelyna suggested wonderful local restaurants, sights to see, and setup the most amazing massage with their beautiful spa. She booked a sailing trip around the caldera for my friends and I that we shall never forget!
To the special efforts that La Maltese took to return our camera that was left in the rental car, we hope that our story of your kindness in returning our memories reaches all travelers! Thank you from all of us! We appreciate the time and amazing customer service that you put forth. La Maltese is nothing short of first class service, serenity, and ensuring patrons the highest quality of service in all aspects of their stay.
We hope to see you again,
Holli, Deborah, Kirsten, and Ken
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli