Well worth the money, this resort has the best views Santorini has to offer. Plenty of room in the Master suite for three adults. The staff were always friendly and couldn't do enough for you. They didn't bother you at all, you were made to feel like you were in the comfort of your own home. The resort is a 3km winding walk into Thira and a bus stop is nearby to take you to Oia or Thira on a regular basis. We didnt eat at the restaurant but breakfast was simple and fresh. Plenty of quality restaurants and cafes nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli