Our room has a good view of the caldera, clean and comfortable, all the basic necessities was provided, i give this hotel a 4 stars.
The waitstaff are friendly and accommodating, they let you feel your home
Breakfast food hmmmm are limited , and often i ended up knocking at the kitchen door at 7AM to wake up the stay in cook for my coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Bookgreece.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli