Well i went to la maltese in november for my honeymoon , we had earlier booked different hotel but then since november is not exactly the best of season in santorini , they had transferred us to la maltese since they were closed in for that time.
We had written to them to send us airport transfer which they happily accepted and sent us a mini van which was shared with 3 other families.
Then upon arrival we were upgraded to a big duplex suite room. , the room was really nice and had almost everything you needed.
The view from the room was breath taking and i would recommend this place to everyone visiting santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli