“BREATHTAKING views, WONDERFUL service, GREAT location!”
Review of Anita's Villa

Anita's Villa
Ranked #23 of 28 Imerovigli B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 May 2012

One thing to remember, is that the area, Imerovigli's higher prices doesn't indicate a 5 star quality of room. The price you're paying for is for the view. Which is.. just.. magical. Don't expect 5 star quality rooms unless you're willing to pay $1000/night.

This area is quite romantic, which is hilarious being a single lass doing a bit of trekking before she moves to London!

There are larger rooms available which are nice and spacious, with a mini balcony.
They're one of those famous cliff facing villas, and the room is decent. You'll have to ensure you don't flush toilet paper, but that's quite standard on the islands. And to not drink the water, that's also standard on the islands.
I also read a few notes that the bathroom is too small. I found it larger than a lot of other European bathrooms, especially in Paris where the toilet & shower were IN THE BEDROOM. Haha! It honestly isn't that small I think.

The one thing that stood out for me in this place is the service. I unfortunately got tonsillitis on the first days of my trip to Santorini and the hotel manager was kind enough to look after me and got me my antibiotics from the pharmacy, to save me the steep walk back. Always offering tea or food - I've never had better service, ever!

Nice walk to & from Fira, and close to the bus stop in order to catch the bus there, or to Oia. The hike to Oia is about 2.5hours.
There's a nice grocery store closeby, there's also a few restaurants and care hire places as well.

Just remember, you're paying for the view, and I think it's well worth it!

Room Tip: Suggest to go higher up, that's the better views and the larger rooms, and more private balcony...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Excellent hospitality, great atmosphere, fantastic view!!! All very unique.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Magda E
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I thought it was important to share the fact that the hosts have been extremely hospitable and friendly, as well as comment on the perfect level of cleanliness in the rooms. Given the prices in Santorini and Imerovigli in particular, it resembles great value with guaranteed quality and therefore highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thisisme?ok
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Great location, vip service and hospitality, very clean rooms, excellent prices.

Room Tip: East side fabulous
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I feel so lucky that I've found Anita’s Villa in Trip Advisor. I have been in many hotels all around the world but it was only at Anita’s Villa where I felt like a local rather than a tourist. This is due to the fact that people who run the place, are very friendly and keen to give you the best tips in order to have a memorable stay in the island. They really take good care of their guests and are always hospitable, friendly, sociable, helpful and pleasant. GREEK HOSPITALITY AT IT’S BEST.
The view is absolutely incredible and you see the true beauty of the Greek islands. We especially enjoyed relaxing afternoons with coffee and drinks facing the view and the spectacular sunsets.
The rooms are clean and comfortable with everything we needed.
The lovely breakfast is served every morning with a unique nice greek touch.
In other words, there is a great place to be and live your dreams.
Many thanks for your wonderful accommodation and hospitality.
I will be back again and again..!!
Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PAPAPETROU
Reviewed 16 February 2012

A really wonderful experience. Staff was great. The view was breathtaking. Best sunset ever. Clean and nice rooms, very comfortable. Amazing spot, a truly memorable experience and the greatest pictures ever. Worth every penny!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Polina P
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Anitas Villa is a charming place to Stay. That was our first visit to Santorini and we didn’t know what to expect. All I can say… breathtaking view. I have had done my homework before I come here but the real thing was Magic.
Our room was a cozy, clean studio with all the comforts, and a balcony with a view to Kill.
The bathroom was medium size but spotless and with wall mounted shower. A really nice surprise was a nice bottle of chilled white wine with fruits that was on our room at arrival. We stayed there for 3 nights and most of the afternoon found us on our balcony watching the unforgettable sunsets with a glass of wine. The wi-fi was free and helped me stay in touch. Breakfast was served each morning in our balcony. The host gave us great recommendation on things to do and helped us rent a ATV (that was fun, but if it’s your first time better rent a scooter)
Very good value for money and I regret we didn’t stay longer. Next time for sure we will stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple