Romantic place with balcony in front of our room overlooking the caldera and Skaras in Imerovigli. The room was a suite (a cave into the side of the cliff) with bedroom in the back a 2 part living area toward the front with bathroom and a small kitchen off to the side. An important part of our selection was expecting help navigating Santorini and dealing with the language barrier. Christos and Elena (who both spoke excellent English) and their helper Jeff exceeded our expectations by taking us from and to the ferry, helping take our luggage to and from our room (not a small task), answering all of our questions, providing suggestions, and providing a good breakfast on our balcony table when we wanted it. We were the near bus stop in Imerovigli. Hint – take careful note of how to reach your room from the bus stop, if you leave a different way such as the path to Fira. Also note when the last bus is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anita's Villa is a traditional complex, located at Imerovigli, the picturesque and tranquil village of Santorini. Built on the edge of the cliff face, known as Caldera, it offers a limitless view of the entire gulf, the volcano and the most famous sunset in the world. All studios and apartments are equipped with kitchenette, private bathroom, A/C, TV, telephone. Here traditional Greek hospitality together with impeccable professional service combine to make your holidays unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Anita's Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anita`s Villa Hotel Imerovigli
- Anita's Villa Santorini/Imerovigli