My husband & I stayed at Anita's on our honeymoon (which was July 2009, but it didnt give me that option on the drop down menu - sorry this is so late!). The owners were extremely helpful & friendly, Chisto picked us up from the port and drove us all the way to our room, we followed him down 96 steps (yes, 96) and over a ladder. The room was a decent size, there was a small kitchen with a little window that had the most amazing view, makes you want to sit at the sink and wash dishes all day! The bathroom was very small, for us anyway, we are tall people, struggle to not flood the place whenever we had showers!
Breakfast was brought down to your balcony every morning - they refused to let us leave on an empty stomach!
We also had the pleasure of spending a night in the company of Christos good friends and his Bouzouki. Fantastic wine, live music and great company.
Its only downfall was there was no pool for those hot Summer days when you cant be bothered making your way down to a beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anita's Villa is a traditional complex, located at Imerovigli, the picturesque and tranquil village of Santorini. Built on the edge of the cliff face, known as Caldera, it offers a limitless view of the entire gulf, the volcano and the most famous sunset in the world. All studios and apartments are equipped with kitchenette, private bathroom, A/C, TV, telephone. Here traditional Greek hospitality together with impeccable professional service combine to make your holidays unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Anita's Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anita`s Villa Hotel Imerovigli
- Anita's Villa Santorini/Imerovigli