We were a little apprenhensive at first as our original accomodation had been overbooked so we were uprgraded to Hotel Kallisto. I can honestly say we were not disappointed, the rooms were huge and very clean, the breakfast on the balcony was a treat and the views were simply breathtaking. Julian (the hotel manager) did every possible to ensure our stay was second to none. The staff were awesome, you never had to ask for anything it just happened. The pool was nice, not heated but really didnt need to be. Outstanding service, brilliant hotel, stunning views, didnt want to leave....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kallisto Imerovigli Santorini HotelSantorini, the most beautiful Cycladic island, an island that emerged from the embrace of mother earth, an island that will spell every visitor with its unique beauty and character.Kallisto a 200 years old mansion, fully renovated in the year 2000 to be a luxury hotel. Keeping in mind the architectural tradition of Santorini, we have created a unique, luxury hotel that offers all the modern amenities. The excellent service, our fully-trained staff and the friendly atmosphere, combined with personal care and hospitality, welcomes you and invites you to discover the incomparable beauty of Santorini. Built in the highest point of Imerovigli village, Kallisto hotel offers to the guests incredible views of the Caldera and the endless blue of the Aegean sea. Focal point for daily escapes, since it's geographical position is just a few minutes away from the main places of interest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kallisto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kallisto Hotel Imerovigli
- Hotel Kallisto Santorini/Imerovigli