I was in Kallisto with my sister in july. This hotel has some pluses and minuses:
The best view in santorini
Good service, nice people, working there
Good swimming pool and sun beds
Location( very close to Jimmy's- rental, what is very important for good vacation in Santorini, close to the center of Fira with all its shops and restaurants, very close to some restaurants and souvenir shops)
Breakfast. The only thing you will eat will be yoghurt. So you have two options: to order there omlet or to have a breakfast in different place.
Not very comfortable rooms.
Also, if you go in Santorini for vacation, I would like to recommend you to rent a car ( what we also did) and to go to the Perissa beach( it is the best on Santorini, 20 minutes by car from the hotel), there are also a lot of bars and restaurants, so you can spend whole the day there. You should also visit Red beach, which is very beautiful( it is not as convenient as Perissa, but worth 1 time visit, 15 minutes by car from the beach).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kallisto Imerovigli Santorini HotelSantorini, the most beautiful Cycladic island, an island that emerged from the embrace of mother earth, an island that will spell every visitor with its unique beauty and character.Kallisto a 200 years old mansion, fully renovated in the year 2000 to be a luxury hotel. Keeping in mind the architectural tradition of Santorini, we have created a unique, luxury hotel that offers all the modern amenities. The excellent service, our fully-trained staff and the friendly atmosphere, combined with personal care and hospitality, welcomes you and invites you to discover the incomparable beauty of Santorini. Built in the highest point of Imerovigli village, Kallisto hotel offers to the guests incredible views of the Caldera and the endless blue of the Aegean sea. Focal point for daily escapes, since it's geographical position is just a few minutes away from the main places of interest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kallisto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kallisto Hotel Imerovigli
- Hotel Kallisto Santorini/Imerovigli