This hotel is beautifully located and has a wonderful view (a bit chilly and windy place though). The whole village of Imerovigli is stunning and a really good choice for your Santorini vacation
Kalisto place looks like what used to be 2 stars hotel that tried to force it to 5 stars level but unfortunately was stacked at 3 stars.
The rooms are nice, have some charm but for sure couldn't call it 5 stars accommodation. There is no real comfort, the small details are missing, there is no cattle for tea in the room, they don't give you extra bottle of water after the 3rd day of stay and many more small things...
The pool waiters and other support staff is great, but the rest is very poor, On the last day we asked the management to prepare us the breakfast 10 minutes before the official breakfast start (at 7.50 am - 10 minutes before 8am breakfast start) due to our flight itinerary. We organized with the hotel staff our airport transfer (paid for it of course). However they refused and said we could buy some toasted sandwiches the night before...
All together very poor but haven't spoil in any way our Santorini holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kallisto Imerovigli Santorini HotelSantorini, the most beautiful Cycladic island, an island that emerged from the embrace of mother earth, an island that will spell every visitor with its unique beauty and character.Kallisto a 200 years old mansion, fully renovated in the year 2000 to be a luxury hotel. Keeping in mind the architectural tradition of Santorini, we have created a unique, luxury hotel that offers all the modern amenities. The excellent service, our fully-trained staff and the friendly atmosphere, combined with personal care and hospitality, welcomes you and invites you to discover the incomparable beauty of Santorini. Built in the highest point of Imerovigli village, Kallisto hotel offers to the guests incredible views of the Caldera and the endless blue of the Aegean sea. Focal point for daily escapes, since it's geographical position is just a few minutes away from the main places of interest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Kallisto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kallisto Hotel Imerovigli
- Hotel Kallisto Santorini/Imerovigli