We will definitely go back to this hotel. We were a bit hesitant when booking because a few poor review but I am so happy we did. Julian made out experience fantastic. Not only did he pick us up and. Drop us off from the airport he made sure we had everything we needed to make the most out of our trip to the island. The view was breathtaking from our room and I especially enjoyed the breakfast service right outside our rooms on the patio what a fabulous way to start the day. The views were beautiful and the rooms spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kallisto Imerovigli Santorini HotelSantorini, the most beautiful Cycladic island, an island that emerged from the embrace of mother earth, an island that will spell every visitor with its unique beauty and character.Kallisto a 200 years old mansion, fully renovated in the year 2000 to be a luxury hotel. Keeping in mind the architectural tradition of Santorini, we have created a unique, luxury hotel that offers all the modern amenities. The excellent service, our fully-trained staff and the friendly atmosphere, combined with personal care and hospitality, welcomes you and invites you to discover the incomparable beauty of Santorini. Built in the highest point of Imerovigli village, Kallisto hotel offers to the guests incredible views of the Caldera and the endless blue of the Aegean sea. Focal point for daily escapes, since it's geographical position is just a few minutes away from the main places of interest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kallisto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kallisto Hotel Imerovigli
- Hotel Kallisto Santorini/Imerovigli